YO! OFFICIAL DECEMBER WDYWT THREAD VOL. "HOLIDAY SEASON!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those flightposites on the last page are
nthat.gif

You're just being too cute.

Nah. That double standard madness don't fly. If that was some dude, y'all would be letting him cook.

So, don't act like a bunch of simps and give shorty a pass because she's a girl. ...Yes, a girl. Women don't lick shoes... unless they're into that.

Let me reassure you folks, she's just some random girl on the internet living in Cali, who may or may not even be legal - don't worry about "ruining your chances" with her; they don't exist in the first place.

It's nice to see females into kicks, but if they are flicking pics of themselves licking the soles of 2012 GRs, well then - just like the dudes who do that crap - we're better off without them.

You're just being too cute.

Nah. That double standard madness don't fly. If that was some dude, y'all would be letting him cook.

So, don't act like a bunch of simps and give shorty a pass because she's a girl. ...Yes, a girl. Women don't lick shoes... unless they're into that.

Let me reassure you folks, she's just some random girl on the internet living in Cali, who may or may not even be legal - don't worry about "ruining your chances" with her; they don't exist in the first place.

It's nice to see females into kicks, but if they are flicking pics of themselves licking the soles of 2012 GRs, well then - just like the dudes who do that crap - we're better off without them.

View media item 181814

NTers gonna force that poor girl away from hitting on her or calling her out lol

Shelf life of a girl on NT is like 4 months

Lol yes I lick the bottom of 2012 GRs. And what? Just like everyone else on Nike talk I'm into shoes. So what if I have a pair of GR 11s. Aren't I just Tryna collect shoes like everyone else? Licking the bottom of a shoe doesn't mean ****. Just a pose some people do to show how new their kicks are. Why you even mad anyways? It's a pic haha you actin like I was lickin the bottom of YOUR shoe or something. Lmao Just chill. Saying youre "better off without people like me". You don't even know me! lol it's a picture, Idk why you Tryna roast over an image on the Internet tho...

Calm down people...keep the pics coming Counterfeit. Always nice to see a girl around until somebody decides to try to push her out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom