YO! OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. CUPID'S A FAIRY. (BUT STILL NO PIC QUOTING)

147 shipped
grin.gif

i found this pair 5 min after i got outbid on a super icy pair, i made the other dude pay 177
laugh.gif

devil.gif

Columbias and Concords show up really yellow in these pics but theyre alot better in person.
I know the 2010s arent getting too much love but once I tried them on I had to pick them up.
Here ya go...

finally got around to takin some pro style pics
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this is the new julep colorway with Silver swoosh (3M and flash in the last pic)

1ylbo.jpg

raybud.jpg

x5ecz9.jpg

ibfjhk.jpg

Very nice pck ups everyone...Fred those Nates and CTK's are very dope..I picked up a couple of Goodies today post pics later

Nice lebrons and kobes everybody.
And werallequal you just shut it down. Great stuff
Edit: SneakerD quality pickups too

SICK pickups NT!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

been a while since i bought a pair of these, got 'em from the UK....and of course they are a full size smaller than what the auction said
mad.gif

2cqbspu.jpg

Thistle keep me satisfied for a bit.

Dunkmans next.
devil.gif

Edit: Jams aren't b-grade, apologies for any confusion.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

They came in that box.

AM FAM doing it big! Brick, nice Atmos & UKBased, dope Lights! SpaceJ, dope 87 iDs!

Sneaker D - wow! Dope Concords....and 2010
pimp.gif

Nice PE haul, Frederick...

For me....up, up & Aways (thx to my dude ***)
2j4var4.jpg

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by RLAK824

blackcat23mj - How much were the lakers tickets ?

face of each ticket is $320 but i got them for $0.00.
happy.gif
i sorta wish they were on the players side though but thats why they invented long lens....lol i hope to have some dope pics from the game...hell as long as they win im a happy camper.

Blackcat23mj, I went to the Russell Peters show over here in NYC this past saturday...HILARIOUS!
hey, nice!! yea ive been to his show before but at the improv when he was starting to get big in the states...i hope its new material other than the chinese swap meet and the gonna get a hurt real bad jokes....was it different and new material?

i have posted this on the ebay pick up thread..i might as well post it here. got this below retail, for only $165.14 + shipping fee 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom