YO! OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. CUPID'S A FAIRY. (BUT STILL NO PIC QUOTING)

Just Got 2 Pairs of 6's which are my favorite Pairs

also a refurbish ps3 80 gig can't be any happier

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Can we get more pics of those ASG Brons?
Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^I would do it if I was you, I was lucky enough to get them on a discount. Just waiting for them to arrive.

R.I.P. to your Mom to.

Thanks... and that's my thing. I don't wanna pay retail.

DF!!!
Here you go fam, so much better in person
z04d3.jpg

fbwd2b.jpg

nq93sm.jpg

ifxzjl.jpg

Originally Posted by metallic

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

Nice stuff everyone, just a couple of things will post the rest later

3 pairs of motorsports

and plenty of Silver Anniversary 1's
damn....what u tryin 2 re-sell these @?didn't have either in my area

Not even close fam, did u even see a trace or a hint of me trying to re-sell? i picked up a couple of pairs for some friends and people i owed favors to. Now the Motorsports are all mine
devil.gif

wasn't showin no disrespect....just curious cuz i was thinkin of maybe pickin up a pair....

OMG them lebron all stars are amazing! i need those in my life. thanks for sharing will cop hopefully tomorrow!

beautiful shoes^^^ if u don't mind me askin, how much & where? Ant & i have been conversing tryin 2 find a pair of these.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

^u got 2shoes u dont even want? lmfao
not even 1 of them?

I'm keeping one of them. Whichever one sells first, I'll keep the other one for myself. I'm right between a 10.5 and 11 in the PRod's...I dont really feel the difference between them. I have 3 pairs of PRod's already

i THOUGHT i wanted those Lebron 7 allstars. Thanks for posting up picks and letting me save some money.

I went to the mall this morning ready to pay retail for the Freshwater Griffeys, but for some reason they rang up to be $79.99. The cash register said the White/Black/Red colorway, so I kept quiet and was hoping the worker wouldn't notice that it was the wrong CW. And he looked confused for a moment, but proceeded to finish my transaction and I got them for $86.59.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I went to the mall this morning ready to pay retail for the Freshwater Griffeys, but for some reason they rang up to be $79.99. The cash register said the White/Black/Red colorway, so I kept quiet and was hoping the worker wouldn't notice that it was the wrong CW. And he looked confused for a moment, but proceeded to finish my transaction and I got them for $86.59.
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
Nice yea, one time i was at my footlocker looking for some questions and i ask the guy how much they were cause i didnt see no price tag and then the next day i go to try and cop and says they were sold yesterday at $20
indifferent.gif

Comes to show retail stores do make mistakes.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

info on the clark lows and where to get? too dope
called desert weavers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i believe someone said their comin out this season
Yup Desert Weavers. Got them off of zappos.com. Running out of sizes but I'm sure they'll get more. Haven't seen them in any stores yet.  Love them, suede is really nice.  But they're going to be dirt magnets and there's nothing I can do about it
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by JC5123

RJD2
pimp.gif

deadringer 
pimp.gif

the colossus, not so much. some great tracks (let there be horns and got the glow 
pimp.gif
) but too much filler. 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
Deadringer is a classic in my book
pimp.gif
Finally got around to buying it after all these years! The Colossus is solid, better than The Third Hand. Has kind of a Deadringer sound to it.  7. The Shining Path is my favorite. Go checkout RJ people! Support your favorite artists!

Nice stuff everyone, just a couple of things will post the rest later

3 pairs of motorsports

and plenty of Silver Anniversary 1's
damn....what u tryin 2 re-sell these @?didn't have either in my area

Not even close fam, did u even see a trace or a hint of me trying to re-sell? i picked up a couple of pairs for some friends and people i owed favors to. Now the Motorsports are all mine
devil.gif

wasn't showin no disrespect....just curious cuz i was thinkin of maybe pickin up a pair....

Dont worry fam no hate here, I was just expalining myself still don't get y my post was deleted butoh well.

Rather happy, got these for half, was buying to onsell, but they're so nice i'm gonna rock em.

^ am I the only one or do any one of you who copped the MS vi think the leather is amazing on them? they are soft and thick and look rich, something JB had lack of since the 2003 and before retros or OGs.

130 shipped

2001s comfort is so
pimp.gif

grin.gif
 im done for the next couple months, my life feels complete with these in my possesion
laugh.gif

am I the only one not feeling the MS 6s? IMO if they were a GR no one would buy em
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom