YO! OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. CUPID'S A FAIRY. (BUT STILL NO PIC QUOTING)

Bahunt8 .... thanks I was late on those so I used my copper money.
smile.gif

Nice Motorsports everyone. Saw those VI's today an I must I say I hated to soon. Looked alot better in person ..... size 13 ?

382373634.jpg

Some pick-ups within the last month or two..

Space Jams
Pippens
VI's
Converse Skate OX
Penny II
Zoom Flight Premium
RESN's
Air Max 1
Clae x Stussy
Comme Des Garcon PLAY Converse

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

from another NTer, thanks so much man, the OG 1995 purple tape
pimp.gif
yep, he just shut it down.
yup.....nothing else mattered after i saw that
Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

mayhem- how's the mesh on that pair? hopefully not like the garbage that was on the agassi cw's. nice pickup
it's the good stuff
smokin.gif

YO!
laugh.gif

My mans went in. 5 pair of MS VI's? Them ain't your size... reseller.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I went to the mall this morning ready to pay retail for the Freshwater Griffeys, but for some reason they rang up to be $79.99. The cash register said the White/Black/Red colorway, so I kept quiet and was hoping the worker wouldn't notice that it was the wrong CW. And he looked confused for a moment, but proceeded to finish my transaction and I got them for $86.59.
pimp.gif

mad.gif

I'm heated! Apparently, FTL sent out an e-mail a couple days ago about these. At least that's what's the word around here. One store around here sold 1 pair at that price but the DM sent the e-mail out quick fast.
smh.gif
Wish I could've copped 2 or 3 pair.

DF!!!

thanks for the purple tape comments, i swear it gives off radiant vibes when i touch it. it's hard to believe i own it now, it's still sinking in...

nice tat USOdwn2mySOLE

nh....i got them same shower curtains [wit the monkey and coconut trees], lol [target got some good @@%#]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]got to feel and examine the ashy Larry  6's for the first time today ..and man was it an easy passs [/color]
sick.gif

first post in here... figured it was worth it

sorry for the clarity and the size, i took it on my sidekick

heres my pickup from last week, no shoes but finally after 2 years on the 26th of this month its promotion time
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by K23J

heres my pickup from last week, no shoes but finally after 2 years on the 26th of this month its promotion time
pimp.gif

Congrats... I don't know anything about ranks and whatnot, but what type of badges are we looking at here?

Back
Top Bottom