YO! OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. CUPID'S A FAIRY. (BUT STILL NO PIC QUOTING)

ftc-x-rebel-8-7.jpg

- FTC X Mike Giant Cruiser Deck

I've never posted any pick-ups but I just got my girl a new camera for valentines day and we're getting ready to move this week so I had all my more recent pick-ups in the same room...so all of these pairs were bought between last July when we moved into this apt and last night when the ASG VII's showed up

^ Fresh Coppers. I'm happy to see all the US heads finally get there chance to cop!

This is the week's worth and dare I say the month's worth... for now!
bcc15dec8dda539bceb900b38eb2bdf9c6d6b04.jpg

f3435491e6dc8698d7c8551a9d687915c6b8c89.jpg

490151e68bdc5391d9c0bfc7dc22009c132f9fb.jpg

d2a153e180d05099d6be386e71c2ce93085c285.jpg

hugo - out of curiosity, how was hohmd, was there a lot of people or not?

Had to pass on the coppers because they played dirty on all the small shops, not that I think they care, just out of morals.
Picked up some Sliver 1s and some NB I couldnt pass up for $20 and Corporates new T-Shirt....  
hwx3s8.jpg

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

sup, i got there at 12 and there was a few peeps buying the,, not much. and they also have them in footaction, shoe city, dtlr, and sport zone. Many to go around!

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

sup, i got there at 12 and there was a few peeps buying the,, not much. and they also have them in footaction, shoe city, dtlr, and sport zone. Many to go around!
word, i was just wondering how crazy it was. i'm not feeling them, never was a foam guy. i'd take the pros > ones anyday. and for $200.
sick.gif
. no thanks. i hope the hoh still has chaos in my size, i'm about to double up before they sell out.

Sold all my shoes last year so I could get my first car now im starting my collection back up.

Some DS OG XII's
happy.gif
 No box though

Is it ok to wear these?

All those foams 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chabbbboi23

Sold all my shoes last year so I could get my first car now im starting my collection back up.

Some DS OG XII's
happy.gif
 No box though

Is it ok to wear these?
Yup, these will last a lifetime
happy.gif

Originally Posted by chabbbboi23

Some DS OG XII's
happy.gif
 No box though

Is it ok to wear these?

All those foams 
pimp.gif
Yezzir
pimp.gif

Like everyone else....

Then had a little luck on my behalf. Walked into footaction to grab my second pair of coppers and saw these sitting on the cash register...Girl told me they were a return and wanted to get rid of them since people kept calling about them and store ordering them. She gave them to me $125 out the door. I am not a big fan of the sneaker and will probably getting rid of these ASAP

Back
Top Bottom