YO! OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. CUPID'S A FAIRY. (BUT STILL NO PIC QUOTING)

Can't bring myself to cop those coppers at resale price even though I have the sickest penny shirt for them.

Got the freshwater Griff 1's and a Marlins fitted, saw the Cooperstown Mariners from the pic up there and didn't see how a blue hat matches black shoes, but hey that's just me

YO!
Originally Posted by GZA73

AirAnt23- Dope coppers and AJ1 25th!

Thanks. I guess people were swept up with Coppers to pay any attention to the 1's. But they really are a nice pair of shoes. Much better in person than in the stock photos.

I still might not keep mine
laugh.gif
... but if I'd definitely prefer to keep them if I can.

DF!!!

Good to be back from the Allstar game
adidas commander bounce 3's Timmy D
382862482.jpg

Lebron 3 area code 330 PE's
382862479.jpg

Lebron 2 b'day #23 PE's
382862477.jpg

Copper
382862474.jpg

Joradn 2010 with lasering compliments of Jordan Mosaic 23/25
382862472.jpg

382728194.jpg

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Got the freshwater Griff 1's and a Marlins fitted, saw the Cooperstown Mariners from the pic up there and didn't see how a blue hat matches black shoes, but hey that's just me
IMO, its not always about matching every single color.  The context of the match is just as important, if not, more important.  Griffey wore these in 1995 with the Mariners... I can't think of a better match than that... I guess its kinda like wearing an Atlanta Falcons jersey with black/white/red Air Jordans... sure, they generally share the same colors, but to me it just doesn't make much sense.

Where's Ninjahood?  I'm sure you'll agree... 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

it was a great investment that i don't regret. def. wasn't gonna pay retail. but comfort is amazing.
smile.gif
co-sign, best boot i've had since my goadomes.
pimp.gif

dope pickups NT!

yeah, b4 the black foamdomes, the black goadome was the all purpose boot of choice. after finally getting the foams, i can't go back to the goadomes ever again. seriously. they feel so cheap and worthless to me now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

nice bookbag ucasta!

Originally Posted by JordanLuv13

I usually don't like adidas but those adidas up there are sickk...info?

Originally Posted by DonVerbal

damn these pics are really making want this ALL star Kobe V's now...

Originally Posted by Two Tombz

T21D- those 2010's look so good like that.... MAN,

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

IMO, its not always about matching every single color.  The context of the match is just as important, if not, more important.  Griffey wore these in 1995 with the Mariners... I can't think of a better match than that... I guess its kinda like wearing an Atlanta Falcons jersey with black/white/red Air Jordans... sure, they generally share the same colors, but to me it just doesn't make much sense.

Where's Ninjahood?  I'm sure you'll agree... 
wink.gif
Ill agree to disagree, the whole matching like that to me isnt that serious, He wore that hat yes, does everyone who rocks J's only wear Jordan socks or Bulls fitteds? Or only matching shorts that are Jordan? So you only rock Freshwaters with the matching Mariners hat or you dont match at all? Up close the teals are different too so there goes that theory

Same reason hats like this were released specifically for the shoe #imjustsayin

Charm, i hear that....i think i'm gonna get a 2nd pair of the foam boots for when the current pair run their course.....IF they do
laugh.gif

dope pickups everyone!
pimp.gif

just arrived today....

That is a good come up for $50 felix. And I got the flyers for SU4, let me know if you need a stack.

^ I really like those AF 1

With the money i sold my 2009 Space Jam + $30 , i bought these:

2z5kdnc.jpg

33b1dlh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom