YO! OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. CUPID'S A FAIRY. (BUT STILL NO PIC QUOTING)

Originally Posted by djness23

ok i been a lil lost so can anyone give me info on those blk n neon lebrons??i need those!
Ditto. I thought they hadnt released yet...

thanks for the comments on the army's, been hunting for a while.
happy.gif

Rolla - that pic of the dunkmans SOLD me.....getting my pair TODAY
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Uluv411

ok i been a lil lost so can anyone give me info on those blk n neon lebrons??i need those!
There's still some confusion about it.

Originally it was thought to be a GR release for March.
Then.. some NikeTown's got them and already had them on sale (long gone by now).
Some customer service says they're limited (which would make sense because people thought they might be a QS)
and other customer service still says they're a GR and will be available in March.

It's the Red Carpet's scenario all over again.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by Uluv411

There's still some confusion about it.

Originally it was thought to be a GR release for March.
Then.. some NikeTown's got them and already had them on sale (long gone by now).
Some customer service says they're limited (which would make sense because people thought they might be a QS)
and other customer service still says they're a GR and will be available in March.

It's the Red Carpet's scenario all over again.
Just wait and be patient. March 6 is the slated release. The NT's got them early which isn't unusual. Just check NDC Sat a.m.on the new release section. I had to get them like I needed another hole in my head.
embarassed.gif

Nice pickups NT, still waiting for some of my ebay pickups to get here. Nothing much for today, just a fitted for the coppers.

my favorite, right up there with Clarks Wallabees

new Spring '10 Clae Russell in black canvas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Clae kills it, don't sleep NT
bgw8ya.jpg

Back
Top Bottom