YO! OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. CUPID'S A FAIRY. (BUT STILL NO PIC QUOTING)

finally broke down (due to all this snow in the dmv) and copped these for $111. very comfy, but the other 2 colorways are
sick.gif

m3nrm.jpg

picked up another pair of coppers for a fellow NTer
2uo54qo.jpg

bonus...
pimp.gif

r1epvb.jpg

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

ILLustRAYt -
pimp.gif
i was thinking about doing that too (having the star on the back) when i was playing around with a pair online. The red laces; are those the $4 ones?

Thanks, Sir! Do it! haha Regarding the red laces, they're not the original "Beet" laces they came with. Honestly, I have no idea how I got them. They were in a stash of numerous pairs of laces I had haha. They're a bit more vibrant than the "Beet" laces also.

Here are some of my recent pickups. Too lazy
laugh.gif
to take pics of everything as it takes too much time to take in and out the boxes.

Outlet pickups, thanks to the 2 J's with their help!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

finally broke down (due to all this snow in the dmv) and copped these for $111. very comfy, but the other 2 colorways are
sick.gif

Real talk! Was thinking about copping those also, just to give my beater Nike Boots a break.
I'm trying to preserve my DS pair of Nike Boots for some clear, sunny winter days. But they talking about more snow Monday.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

sick.gif

Real talk! Was thinking about copping those also, just to give my beater Nike Boots a break.
I'm trying to preserve my DS pair of Nike Boots for some clear, sunny winter days. But they talking about more snow Monday.
smh.gif
was lookin at the blacks at my local spot, i like all 3 colorawys
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
 but they feel so damm high off the ground... 

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

laugh.gif
to take pics of everything as it takes too much time to take in and out the boxes.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How much did you get those p-rod 2's for?

LMAO at all those foams... never seen so many of the same shoes in the last 5-6 pages. nice pickups none the less.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

sick.gif
smh.gif
How much more snow.  I cant take another one of these storms.

Originally Posted by bob4rmmarketing

Some ink for me........

Is that suppose to be MJ. If so damn 3 years people would laugh at dude and now people gettin tattoos of him...

Originally Posted by airberg

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How much did you get those p-rod 2's for?

They were $50 and they hit like 3-5 diff outlets back in December.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

sneakermane wrote:

CharmCityKid wrote:

sick.gif
smh.gif

How much more snow.  I cant take another one of these storms.

About 4 more inches or so, bro.

Back
Top Bottom