YO! OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. CUPID'S A FAIRY. (BUT STILL NO PIC QUOTING)

those dunkman VII`s reminds too much of the blk/neon air total max uptempo. very nice indeed. never been a fan of lebron`s kicks except for couple of his sig shoes..

On a side note: should`ve bought those KB IV`s & KD2 online when i had a chance..
eyes.gif

Disregard the other posites.  Just the coppers for me.
smile.gif

sbn95x.jpg

2liat78.jpg

Miss my Blk/red Pros.  Didn't have a decent job then, had to flip em, only sold them for $300.00 too.  Anyways, Clear soles > Solid soles. 

sg7tqr.jpg

man, as soon as i get my money right, those coppers are mine. i tried to resist them but all these pics are too damn sexy!

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

scooped some up for me and my bro...called a few guys im close with and no response...sizes were going rather quickly given it wasnt even busy, dont think they had many of each size. as i was paying a guy asked if i could give him one to buy when he had one in his hands already tisk tisk, too bad for him because they were for my bro and family is always first.

My phone didn't ring...
ohwell.gif

i called you vince but phone didnt pickup and I bmm'd will and called another friend.

Originally Posted by Green Ice 05

Disregard the other posites.  Just the coppers for me.
smile.gif

Miss my Blk/red Pros.  Didn't have a decent job then, had to flip em, only sold them for $300.00 too.  Anyways, Clear soles > Solid soles.

0000034340_350.jpg

hey why u wanna go and do that fam huh?
laugh.gif

pic is dope
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Didn't like the Dunkmans... until I saw blackcat's pics.
pimp.gif

I need those pink Hyperizes. Didn't someone say it'd be easy for a Footlocker employee to use discount through Eastbay? DF!!!
Yea Ant.....Pretty easy....

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Didn't like the Dunkmans... until I saw blackcat's pics.
pimp.gif

I need those pink Hyperizes. Didn't someone say it'd be easy for a Footlocker employee to use discount through Eastbay? DF!!!
Yea Ant.....Pretty easy....

nerd.gif
Do tell

No footwear or apparel, but much needed for my 2 lovely's:

They're 5's, but I keep them clean though, haha:

Cris.

C1- you gotta put your graphics steez on that stroller.

More allstar stuff- what do y'all know about them socks and M&N jerseys
382967660.jpg

Back
Top Bottom