YO! OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. CUPID'S A FAIRY. (BUT STILL NO PIC QUOTING)

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

^^^pic quoting FTL  
Damn flint thats a lot of games, im trying to get tix to the yankees first home game this season, Ring ceremony.

Chill out. It wasnt up for more than 5 seconds and I corrected it before you even posted.

I've been waiting for the shoes to arrive..Thanks to a fellow NTer for pointing me in the right direction to these at retail..$210 shipped..
Nike Foamposite One "Copper"..

Been trying to track these down for awhile at a reasonable price..Got em for $190 shipped..
Nike Air Zoom Generation-Wheat..

I've wanted a laptop for a couple years..Read on here in the laptop thread that this brand was really good..After reading some reviews from other sites decided to go with this one..
Asus K50..Very good computer for 450..

CJ, use superkix.com and it'll show you results from some of the most trusted and reliable website around..

YO! Dope AZG's.
pimp.gif
DF!!!

Nice pattas's still lookin for my pair in an 11.5....those copper XVII's are dope wore mine the other day there head turners fosho haha

Good pickups everyone!
What's the word on those Adidas superman joints? Obviously some sort of PE/limited edition? -I need them in my life!

I've had some new pickups for a couple of weeks now, but I'm waiting until my new camera arrives before I take any pics of them ....should be here later this week
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Originally Posted by bwc1139

finally got these sz 11.  They do run pretty big 10.5 would be nice.

Info on the Tee
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Hey thanks for the comments on the motorsports shirt guys.  I actually designed and made it myself.  pm me if you want.

Back
Top Bottom