YO! OFFICIAL JANUARY PICK-UP THREAD VOL. NO PIC QUOTING IN 2012 EITHER

2 more pick ups from craigslist...man cant belive dude parted with so much heat...got a pair of Deadstock IX's and a pair of Grey XI's worn once. Im checkin craigslist every morning now.*bonus....A custom for a girl friend...My man "DOPE" went in on these styrofoam 3's....its a texas thang.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Picked up this sweater from Marshalls anyone know what "Loopwheeler" is and why its so pricey? Reatil tag says 259.99.

Ive been trying to get that sweeter forever....for that price to...do they have anymore?

Busy week, in addition to the Seattles a few pages back I got these Christmas Brons through a trade, probably won't be keeping them though
Sorry for the ninjahood size pics 
embarassed.gif

Got these for SUPER CHEAP with replacement box, gonna clean them up a little bit and they will be good to go 
pimp.gif
. Had a pair before and sold them, kinda regretted it.

And finally, got my GRAILS back. Had a pair before and parted ways with them to achieve another grail, took forever to find these in the right condition. All thats left are lightning IV's (
nerd.gif
) and I will be set

Whats up NT? Nice pickups everyone.
I haven't posted in here in a while so I have my pickups from the last few months...

Grabbed this Macbook from a friend for the low... hope everyone had a nice start to 2012!

Originally Posted by beansietime

Picked these up off a guy in my basketball league for $70

good shape other than some yellowing on the bottom of the outsole

What size fam?

^^^^^^Loco, did you get the X's and Freegums from the NEX? Those price tags look real familiar.....

@devildoc76--> Yeah, I'm stationed in Norfolk. I waited outside for like 12 hours for the X's. They came out to 104.00, love the NEX

Back
Top Bottom