YO! OFFICIAL JANUARY PICK-UP THREAD VOL. NO PIC QUOTING IN 2012 EITHER

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

378721_271942126194715_100001367901540_648556_422207769_n.jpg
so people wear the tags on their jeans now?  man im getting old....wont people think you are shoplifting or something lol

nice pickups and i guess im getting old too if people are really wearing jeans with the tags still.

^^^ you guys do realize your in the pick up thread not wdywt thread dudes probably just showing how they fit. Easy fellas

that pea coat destroyer on pg14 looks SERIOUS!...

mind postin some more pix?

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by shogun

I also bought a screen protector for my ipad2.  Was a waste of money since I couldn't get the bubbles out and I put it back in the box.  

lol the first thing people ask when they use my ipad is "why is your screen so messed up?"  I've got so many bubbles on it it's ridiculous 
laugh.gif
get it professionally done at a zagg booth.....no bubbles.

Zagg screen protector has been the 2nd best investment after the case for my iPhone.I recommend having it put on professionally.

nice pickups everyone,those 94" AJ1's a few pages back
pimp.gif
congrats!
it's been a while, starting 2012 right!
R0014201.JPG

R0014152.JPG

R0014192.JPG

R0014198.JPG

R0014319.JPG

R0014329.JPG

Originally Posted by RJSims

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

lol the first thing people ask when they use my ipad is "why is your screen so messed up?"  I've got so many bubbles on it it's ridiculous 
laugh.gif
get it professionally done at a zagg booth.....no bubbles.

Zagg screen protector has been the 2nd best investment after the case for my iPhone.I recommend having it put on professionally.

I put mine on myself cause there isn't any zagg kiosks in any of the malls around me... But it came out mint. Just have to make sure you get your hands and the shield soaking wet and use the squeegee they give you. Full body (front and back) is what's up though. Keeps the silver back fresh and clean

Slacker - TBugs and IVs. I swear you're my long lost twin. Exceptional taste, my friend. Good stuff.

Ive always liked/rocked DMV New Balances (993s, 498s, 2000s ect..) but never cared for 574s.... This thread is really startin to change my mind lol

Back
Top Bottom