YO! OFFICIAL JANUARY PICK-UP THREAD VOL. NO PIC QUOTING IN 2012 EITHER

^O MY...... dude on previous page, great pick ups, especially those Olive 9's man I need those....underrated imo.....nonetheless great cops!

The fam over at burn rubber blessed me with their collab with New Balance. Available Feb 1st.
14t1z7c.png

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Info on the prices my dude?
pimp.gif

I won the X's at my job in a raffle which was love cause I didn't have the bread at the moment, and I usually NEVER win 
laugh.gif

KD's I copped from a random #*@ Finishline in Rockford, Illinois, I heard they had got a small shipment in today, called up there and put the work in, took a Hour and 5 minute drive from the Chi out there and copped...box price says $95.00 but they sold em for $89.99 no idea why but I'm not complaining 
pimp.gif

Now time for rent 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Good S*** fam..

Wow some good pickups for somedope prices, shows that the NT fam can beat these jacked up prices and come with some wins!
pimp.gif

January Pick Up's

501keo.jpg

14wdis1.jpg

X's came with hang tag from NDC

Banned 1's from eBay for 300 NDS... (quality not that bad but I wish they were DS... Still searching for a DS pair to stock)

Up Next Metalic Red Foams, KD YOTD (only if they come with that special box, yea buying shoes bc I like the box)

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

@wicked: dam dude, that was a killer deal, all OGs too (and all my size). You from Dallas too?
yeah fam, moved here to Arlington in 2005...

Dope pick up everyone!

Back
Top Bottom