YO! Official June 2010 Pick-Up Thread Vol: No more teachers, No more books...

Originally Posted by casekicks

Nice Melo's bahunt..Hows the quality and fit on those cause I wouldnt mind having a pair myself..

thanks man. Yea the quality is great. They fit true to size but kinda snug. The tongue is high and has a quilted padding which makes them very comfotable. I wore them out all day today and have no complaints.

Took a trip to Atlanta today, and I copped the Volt Uptempos at the Nordstrom Rack for $50.
pimp.gif

4674022140_bc20735ba4_b.jpg

A few new pickups....

Kobe V Aces
388167892.jpg

Kobe V Dark knight
388167885.jpg

Kobe V Bruce lees
388167887.jpg

Copper penny II's
388167884.jpg

Lebron CTK
388167881.jpg

Spizike Euro release
388167880.jpg

Kobe V Aston Martin
388167879.jpg

Kobe Hyperdunk Aston martin
388167878.jpg

Bouns Pic AM hyperdunk Vs AM Samples

388167876.jpg

388167877.jpg

i find it mad funny you cant repost a flick but dudes can post phone and tv pick ups and no one buggz out about that. nike talk serious?????

words can descirbe how in shock i was last night when i went out and came across this, not only that, but most stores here are doing a special that if you buy any Japan NT jersey you can have it customized with any player name/number thats on the team (with official letters/numbers) for free as long as you have it done by the 27th of June. I already have a SS that i bought on launch day here, but i couldnt turn down a long sleeve since its so rare to even find them any more. took em one day to get Nakamura/10 put on it! just picked it up tonight

Originally Posted by kenny meez

i find it mad funny you cant repost a flick but dudes can post phone and tv pick ups and no one buggz out about that. nike talk serious?????
I don't understand what you're trying to say here.

smokin.gif
@ that japan jersey, yea its hard as hell to find long sleeve, im looking for a couple btw

took almost 3 months for me to get these
mad.gif

D-Fish auth for me, and Kobe swingman for my son...
33ksmpz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom