YO! Official June 2010 Pick-Up Thread Vol: No more teachers, No more books...

I will post my pics tomorrow, I got the 6's,2's, and 9's but where did you get that slam mag!!!!

$40 Hoop Structure
388409290.jpg

Got a few things in today

Jordan Tees
jfk9jd.jpg

and lastly WC gear(sorry for the bad pics), U.S. jersey due in next. Going to sleep an hour or two and then be up for the s korea v greece game then my two anticipated games argentina and U.S. games.
kbbsj8.jpg

Damn, are all athletes foot stores doing that BOGO, thats a sweet deal on those varsity 6s??

Hornets Bron 6s, nice pickup

AM1QS, def looking forward to mine getting here

Kid Robot AM1s, dope pickup

I haven't picked up anything in quite some time, figured I'd pass on the infrared pack and get a pack I've been putting off for a long time, at 625 DS I couldn't pass it up. Thanks to the NTer I met up with to get these. Not one of my grails but def a favorite.

dope pick ups in here.
Flint... i need me some oakleys for what YOU paid
laugh.gif

Pimp... DMP Pack is a must
TimCity - I swear my collection post is 100% outdated. It changes so often.

For me:
added another pair of DS 2001 Black/Red XIs for 253 shipped after bing.com instant cashback. Decided I wanted these instead of the "cough drops"

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

Originally Posted by all19mjs

athletes foot had a BOGO so I got two pair  
bout time ok quality
Bogo sure
grin.gif
, i need proof!
look it up buy one get one half off athletes foot do frequent buyer programs go to athletes foot thats all the proof you need what would I get out of lyin to NT homie an I dont have a reciept cause I got them early 

didnt want to take a chance with whatever nike wants to give us later this year, so i went on the hunt. both DS. thanks to NTer a019 for one of the pairs
2z3p1sl.jpg
qy93wg.jpg

also picked up this beast last friday

34ioebn.jpg

Some of my more recent pickups.

LG Super Blu Blu-ray/HD-DVD Player, and a few movies

LG Blu-ray/HD-DVD Drive for my computer

Couple of Griffey Rookies because of his recent retirement

Finally a couple of retro New Eras

Back
Top Bottom