YO! Official June 2010 Pick-Up Thread Vol: No more teachers, No more books...

Originally Posted by BigSlim773

I wish folks in here would stop stuntin.

Red carpet lebrons for $25???? Yea right, everyone in here would like 2 see that receipt.

And everyone else talkin bout they caught a deal on jordans and whatnot, people just cut it out.
U paid regular price just like everyone else. So what! No need 2 stunt on these so called fake "deals" yall be getting, smh!

u mad?

got these in today....couldnt be happier 
happy.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

sho3tym wrote:
retail is for suckers....lol

AGREE but DAMN homie.

HOW the heck can you afford to buy 2 pairs of 99% of the shoes you cop ???

I know I cant.... Guess its that CALI Living that gets me.

I hear you.

I budget wisely, i guess.

One of the perks of being in Milwaukee, WI.  Has more of a small town feel to it. When these shops see me as much as they do, they take care of me. 

Only time I've really paid retail lately has been if its come from a HOH....

finally decided to upgrade my point and shoot, got a canon sd1300is, i really like it. was still using a sd300, lol. my folks got me the flip hd ultra as a gift for my trip to e3
opqzpy.jpg

been wanting these two for a while now ...
2zfr04w.jpg

got the supreme x vans bleachers (tossed red laces in), leather white and black jack purcells, a couple pairs of kobes, vdays for hooping, inlines for chilling ...
2ahuwav.jpg

couple of g glides, my first swatch watch, went with the nyc joint ... (wanted one since i was young)
211qrlt.jpg

through out the years been working with dustin through my job, hebrought me some gifts. and took me to see a silent movie with anorchestra playing the soundtrack live..  these were my favorite two...
2n0ijxz.jpg

Originally Posted by gzagenius

Originally Posted by BigSlim773

I wish folks in here would stop stuntin.

Red carpet lebrons for $25???? Yea right, everyone in here would like 2 see that receipt.

And everyone else talkin bout they caught a deal on jordans and whatnot, people just cut it out.
U paid regular price just like everyone else. So what! No need 2 stunt on these so called fake "deals" yall be getting, smh!

u mad?
he sounds furious....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i would post some of my steals.... but i dont wanna hear "ducktales" my fellow NTers know though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
i gotta couple of them uptempos too.... $40 a pair.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RETAIL IS FOR SUCKERS

DAMN 
eek.gif
  40 is a NICE price

and all I need is one.
eyes.gif

Can someone make out the number on the receipt please ???

I tried but pic was not clear enough

thanks.

I found these at a local Goodwill over the weekend.

Bubbles are clear, midsoles are perfect, no major damage!

Too bad they're a 9, too big for me to wear.
ohwell.gif

Ah well, someone can enjoy these bad boys...

Back
Top Bottom