YO! Official June 2010 Pick-Up Thread Vol: No more teachers, No more books...

Got another pair today 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

14r1n9.jpg

2cp9dzo.jpg

Nice pick ups nt.

Jake Sully Kobe V PEs

and '10s... A lot better make + quality + feel compared to my '09s. Thumbs up Nike.

Nike Save Lives ball, adidas X arkitp X UNDFTD #34 soccer jersey, and Nike Brazil black pack loopwheeler crew for next winter.

388656941.jpg

Got some stuff on the cheap…each polo was 29 bucks. Purple from Marshall's and the Blue from Polo Outlet. I was watching Dallas Penn's Youtube and he reminded me of Marshall's,so had to hit up and see whats up.  ha ha.  and saw the blk/green Half Cents for $99.Cant wait to see everyones pick ups this weekend for the VIs. Good Luck everyone…Me and Swolehouse aka Big Beast got ours locked and loaded! 

Not my pick up but my homie rastalow (nyc collector and friend) made these bespoke's a month ago in hopes of kobe winning. While I think the lakers and ref's were on the same team Ehhhhh these are still insane. Enjoy the pics !!!!!!!!!1

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

Not my pick up but my homie rastalow (nyc collector and friend) made these bespoke's a month ago in hopes of kobe winning. While I think the lakers and ref's were on the same team Ehhhhh these are still insane. Enjoy the pics !!!!!!!!!1
I agree with you bro, i dont wanna turn this into the S/T forum, but 2 calls happen that were funny to me. Gasol Charging against pierce ( what center you knows that gets away with dribbling the ball like that) and that play where kobe is barreling his way into Rasheed wallace. that all equaled to 4 crucial buckets. SMH at the refs 

Nice Pickups here this month. No shoes for me - just random stuff:

Canon Powershot G11
canon-g11.jpg

Deadpool #1 - #4
deadpool.jpg

More Pain is good sauces
mehr-saucen.jpg

Duff Beer
duff.jpg

...and some DVD's
dvds-juni.jpg

Back