YO! Official June 2010 Pick-Up Thread Vol: No more teachers, No more books...

InstaPump - Glad u got some Lunars - I know you have been lookin'!  I tried on the Lunar Elite yesterday - they are money.

Brandon - Nice Del Sols.  I'm holding out as long as I can....I know it won't be long!

Fred - Supreme bruins
pimp.gif

So Much Sole - dope VTG pickups!  Those MZ3s look pristine!  I still want some white/black ones.

For me, Asics Gel Lyte IIIs

34zv4.jpg

Originally Posted by SneakerD

^Man I can't wait to get mine in. So airRandy is sending out labeled boxes then?

This is pair is from sneakerzp2008 my second pair coming from air randy doesnt have the label box but this seller did

Went to Marshalls and got a few things:

I'm not even a Met fan, but for $8, I coudn't say no. Polo socks and Polo hat were dirt cheap. TGOD.

The last few weeks:
From a fellow NTer (thanks!) 2004 Authentic Nike World Championship Game Shorts 46 +2

From the 30% off last week. Already balled in them - they're awesome!

And from my lovely wife on my 40th Birthday

I can't tell you how these shoes bring me back to being 15. I remember having to sign up early and put money down on the first AJs at the Athlete's Foot. Just trying them on, I had a major flashback to my 'wonder years'. I'm even  going to ball in them the first chance I get! ( Please no flaming - I know they are not exact retros - and I'm happy about that, because like I said, I'm going to ball in these)

Dope pickups NT
pimp.gif

And HBD prayformojo, dope pickup on the shorts and I heard with all the extra cushioning the Alpha 1s are good for ball

Got these in today.
2yuzk3s.jpg

2lj3y9h.jpg

alpha 1s are very under rated IMO

coolgrey, nice free hybrid boot, i must say you're the only other person i've seen on this board with them

and the mets fitted, my tj maxx had the seattle ones, no mets, and none in my size =(

-So Much Sole 2- Nice Cop on the GAP Cardigan And Hoodie. I might have to swing by if they have it on sale!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

InstaPump - Glad u got some Lunars - I know you have been lookin'!  I tried on the Lunar Elite yesterday - they are money.
Thanks
I just added my second pair

kc1qbb.jpg

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

Got these in and immediately they had to be put on the feet!
          Best balling shoes and also one of my favorite (got the same color)
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom