YO! Official June 2010 Pick-Up Thread Vol: No more teachers, No more books...

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

bonus: going to start some havoc with these 
laugh.gif
best pickup i've seen so far...
pimp.gif

can't watch the games without hearing them "bees buzzing"...

where'd you get them from?

worldsoccershop.com , I was ordering a jersey then I saw them and had to grab some. There hard to play though you have to blow really hard (nh)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

worldsoccershop.com , I was ordering a jersey then I saw them and had to grab some. There hard to play though you have to blow really hard (nh)
laugh.gif
good stuff,man...i haven't been to the site since the WC started,but i might check it out soon...
happy.gif

just a few pick ups, the N98 jacket and black tee were 30%(just wish we had prices here like we do in the states, but i couldnt pass) and the other two shirts are from some Japanese companys.

bonus: bc Charlie Brown is like many of us lol ( they had Brazil, Japan, England, Spain, and Italy all like this for 500 yen [$5] each)

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

do you fight or just wear fight shorts?

in both muay thai and bjj twice a week.  also wear them for bball, running, raquetball and softball team at work.

you were attempting to make some sort of backhanded point.

it didnt work.

actually i wasnt lol, i have a pair of sprawl and warrior wear but since i've moved havent done anything and i wore them to run the other day just felt weird.  

^haha i have the black and red checker socks...they are dope

Originally Posted by powderx94

those look reeeaal icy man. nice pick up.
Well they're DS..maybe thats why..They not really icey but there not yellow either
laugh.gif

good none the less tho

Back
Top Bottom