YO! One Of NT's Top Producers Adds A Year To His Legacy!!! OK JUST CLICK!!!

HBD to my old +%!... im 23
eek.gif

been on this damn site for 10 years...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eye see soles

HBD.

How you been on here for ten years?
[table][tr][th="col"]Total Posts[/th] [th="col"]Last Post[/th] [th="col"]Last Seen[/th] [th="col"]Joined[/th] [/tr][tr][td]9688[/td] [td]03/26/08 07:27:56[/td] [td]03/26/08 07:27:56[/td] [td]05/28/00[/td] [/tr][/table]

well almost ten years.
pimp.gif

HBD.

thanks yall... this is one of like 5 screen names... trust me i been here since 7th grade when the XV sketches first appeared... lol

Just for clarification, the XV sketches first popped up on NikePark, a little before NikeTalk even existed.

But I also remember TW3EK and WILLIAM were the first really young dudes on NT in those first few months.

now that i think about it i got all my stuff from Tavis' Nike World b4 NT existed... i know it was that same year... i dont think NT turns 10 til later inthe year...

^i didnt say i was a top producer in the world... i said on NT... u think im lyin ask the music forum... u still mad at me cuz i dont ur boys on the mic? lol

^ Don't hate on this dude. I went listen to your beats man.

Put it this way, considering all this garbage music (AKA Lil Boosie) coming out of Baton Rouge right now, and everyone and their brother out here producing,making the same sounding beats, I'd put you above all of them, including the dude who made Wipe Me Down.

Stay on your grind.

HBD

SMH @ the hate, dude's taking joke comments mad seriously for no reason, get outta' here with that nonsense.

Happy Birthday Old Dude, sad part is I've been here longer than you have (slightly).

Well ain't that some bull $+%#... I thought you found out somehow, and made a thread for me...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

... It's my birthday, too.

Happy Birthday, though, my dude...
pimp.gif

You're a year older than me.

haha, dude created his own birthday thread. kind of like how michael from "the office" brought and donuts on his birthday and casually mentions thathe brought them for his bd.

Back
Top Bottom