Yo real life, can you burp?

...Or atleast make yourself burp?

Met someone today who couldn't burp, never burped in their life. Only way to relieve that pressure in their stomach is to make themselves throw up.

My mind is blown right now..i thought burping was like a built in thing for all humans or something like that.

i burp all the time at work but i dont open my mouth when burping... i know my coworkers get annoyed since we in a open work space but i dont care :lol:

You prolly heard wrong. Shoulda turned your hearing aids up.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I very rarely burp.  I don't know how to make myself do it.  When it happens I have no control over it.  

I can fart like no one's business though.

a pretty girl with a good burp is like a cute smile to me.

I hate when people burp. I think it's on par with farting, but this just me of course. Maybe I just care more about manners..
I don't see how anyone could find it acceptable to do these things around people :nerd:

Last edited:
I believe him. Growing up I never could burp. It was a running joke with my friends and even slamming sodas and trying I never could - not even once. 20 years or so later one day I woke up and was able to and now do all the time. Weird.

Last edited:
I hate when people burp. I think it's on par with farting, but this just me of course. Maybe I just care more about manners..
I don't see how anyone could find it acceptable to do these things around people :nerd:

same.

I got a friend who burps all the time. Like those burps you can enter a contest and probably win burps.

Irks the hell outta me :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom