YO! Somebody Better Tell Me This Is Fake..

Don't actually tell me it's fake ( I know how sarcastic y'all NT'ers can be sometimes) lol.

But damn, sorry don't know how to embed

1:38-1:48 seriously scared me..
alien.gif
ohwell.gif

Don't actually tell me it's fake ( I know how sarcastic y'all NT'ers can be sometimes) lol.

But damn, sorry don't know how to embed

1:38-1:48 seriously scared me..
alien.gif
ohwell.gif

Closed it as soon as I read the title of the video before it loaded. I already know what it's going to be and I pretty sure it's real.

Closed it as soon as I read the title of the video before it loaded. I already know what it's going to be and I pretty sure it's real.

idk, i heard on this other forum that she was a puppet and the video was an audition tape sent in to jim henson and company for a new live action muppet teens (like sweet valley high). word is her handlers were the only folks to send in tapes, so he decided to roll with her as lead puppet. after a while he thought she had an eerie swag about her, so he decided to scrap or............pull the string on the whole project.

op, how new are you to NT?

idk, i heard on this other forum that she was a puppet and the video was an audition tape sent in to jim henson and company for a new live action muppet teens (like sweet valley high). word is her handlers were the only folks to send in tapes, so he decided to roll with her as lead puppet. after a while he thought she had an eerie swag about her, so he decided to scrap or............pull the string on the whole project.

I Hate You OP, That Vid Still Gives Me The Creeps When I Sleep

Its Real, Totally Real

Posted In The Creepy Thread Sometime Back

sick.gif

I Hate You OP, That Vid Still Gives Me The Creeps When I Sleep

Its Real, Totally Real

Posted In The Creepy Thread Sometime Back

sick.gif

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Ive been using it for about 3 months now, why might you ask?

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Ive been using it for about 3 months now, why might you ask?

Back
Top Bottom