Man all i gotta say is Say Hello! that beat is
pimp.gif

I know I'm not the only one feelin' Say Hello

I ain't no ordinary#+*@+%
Look around and see what 'ordinary' gets ya
Extraordinary figures
I'm an extra-ordinary#+*@+%

pimp.gif

I CANT STOP LISTENING TO PARTY LIFE I NEED HELP IT STAYS STUCK IN MY HEAD I LOVE THIS ALBUM IT IS 3 IN JAY COLLECTION HANDS DOWN DO THE MATH

Originally Posted by Politics As Usual 22

I thought the line goes:

I ain't no ordinary$%@+##
Look around, this ain't what ordinary gets ya
Extra-ordinary figures
Im an extraordinary$%@+##

switch those two and its right.

"fight and you'll never survive
run and you'll escape
so just fall from grace"

SHE'S MY LITTLE QUARTERBACK YA DIG CAUSE IM ALL THAT IN THE SACK Y-YA DIGGG NOW THINK ABOUT THAT JAY BE SAYINM SOME%!%+%

Originally Posted by imaballerballer

Is it just me or does Ignorant **** sound like summer with miami?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You think it's funny too don't you?
smh.gif
SummerWit Miami sounds like Ignorant +%$% actually. Guess what else sounds like these two? Big Poppa by Notorious B.I.G. Guess what sounds like that, and all ofthese, "Between The Sheets" by The Isley Brothers
eek.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by imaballerballer

Is it just me or does Ignorant **** sound like summer with miami?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You think it's funny too don't you?
smh.gif
Summer Wit Miami sounds like Ignorant +%$% actually. Guess what else sounds like these two? Big Poppa by Notorious B.I.G. Guess what sounds like that, and all of these, "Between The Sheets" by The Isley Brothers
eek.gif

i think you're missing the point sir

The drums on "Say Hello" annoy the hell out of me. That track could have done a lot better, sample is nice though.

IDK how people can say this is Top 3 for Jay. This joint does not even touch Reasonable Doubt, Blueprint, or the Black Album. I would take Volume 1 over thisalbum.

For every good song on here, there is a sub-par to average tracks on this album. Blue Magic, Hello Brooklyn, Sweet (Alchemist killed that sample), and I KNOWare all trash to average....and Party Life could have been done a LOT better (Jay's flow annoys me on this track).

With that said, this album is alright, an enjoyable listen. It's just funny how people throw the classic label out there just cause its Jay.

This joint does not even touch Reasonable Doubt, Blueprint, or the Black Album.
eyes.gif

Black Album is not bad by any means, but American Gangster has that replay value that Black Album did not have imo

Mez I gotta disagree with you. I love this CD and its a classic in my book. Its at a tie with TBA as my third favorite Jay album. The production and lyrics onthis album are sick. I can honestly listen to this album over and over str8 through.

To me it's above most of the albums because it is a concept, and a good one. To me it's a movie through audio and if you pay attention and fullyunderstand it you should atleast see the story that he is trying to tell.

Back
Top Bottom