YO! The Official Jay Z post...

I wonder if he'll do as good of numbers in his first week as he did with Kingdom Come.
Hov's a livin' legend and I'll tell you why, everybody wanna be Hov, and Hov's stil l alive...​

And I told my N' Big, I'd be multi before I die
It's gone happen whether rappin or clappin
have it your way
cause if thats my dough you trappin
I'm clappin your way
Creed.​

Quote:
Sick with the pen __ no physician

scripts.jpg

Am I reaching?

^Well im a 100% jay fan i actually study a lot of his lines .. and that line goes over non basketball heads all the time..
But On Another Note One Day What I Type Will All Make Sense..
"NTer's Is Mad I Get More Buts Then Ashtray's.."

The bigest Ol Man Jigga fans can still have lines go over their head, if we got everything he said all the time dude would be whack or we are all geniuses. Theres a diff between knowin the lines and understandin em. I still :wow:
eek.gif
to Biggie, Nas' stories, Rakim's content, and yes even Ol Man Jigga the king of the double entendre.

I knew the diesel shaq liftin 8(kobe) line when I 1st heard it but what really just W :wow:
eek.gif
Ws me everytime is that quick 2 line metaphor/punchline he did in Fade To Black, I forget it tho :frown:
frown.gif

No d-ride tho

Also I remember a youtube vid explainin all of his metaphors before just the way its done in this thread, i'll see if I can find it

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

^ your responses be thorough and complete like mfer... :lol:
laugh.gif

F.C.BARCELONA
---myspace.com/JAPEsbeats---

Quote:
I still remain the artist through these all
If you force my hand, I'll be forced to draw
If the war calls for Warhols
Hope you got enough space on your halls walls
I make N's murals, then escape the bureaus
mao91.jpg
warhol-andy-flowers-1970-2303643.jpg
Andy-Warhol-Shot-Blue-Marilyn--1964--giclee--133911.jpg
"Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

^ I'm at work

But the first verse was along the lines of

'And when I'm no longer here/ To shade her face from the glare/ I give her my share of Carol's daughter in a shiny new beach chair'

Carol's daughter- Cocoa butter (?)&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp or some @#%$ that protects your skin from the sun

You can figure out the rest with that little teaser :lol:
laugh.gif
Shoes for YOU...YES YOU

carol's daughter, is a company he invested in along with Will smith and Jada Pinkett.

Team Wipe Me Down
I'll Use the Lifestyle or the Magnum or the Trojan or gon ahead and use the barrell of the Tech!​

Quote:
Look but don't touch. Mutha a think twice cuz that gat that I clutch got a little read light. Need a light?

Quote:
What does Sean Paul have to do with that line? so what his album name is gimmie the light...whats the significance?

Quote:
Beyonce and sean paul did the song "baby boy" together and its believe paul was tryin to get wit/hit on Beyonce and Hov wasnt having that. if you watch the video, they are never in the same shot.
REACHING. :D
happy.gif
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

^ Im not gonna argue cuz some ppl in here explained it wrong but its a known fact that the line was directed towards Sean Paul

I knew this a few years ago wheneva Bad Boys 2 came out when my boy put me on like its wildly known that the line is directed to Sean Paul. I dont got the proof to show cuz I dont give a @#%$ but Im 99% sure

Somebody in here will eventually bring the hard facts on it

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

Quote:
xBuddha Blessx
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

"ain't nobody dumpin on hov, this aint sanitation or a sanitarium, what r u crazy? Jay-z'll bury em"

this is an allusion to the part in scarface when Tony tells Manolo that he should've told the American government that he was in a sanitarium and not involved with sanitation.

sanitarium=insane asylum

i haven't followed along w/ the argument, but although it makes sense i never bought the whole Sean Paul jab b/c I think that Lalala joint came out way (a few months) before the vid/song w/ Beyonce and SP.

i could be wrong tho. dont feel like doing research....not that important. :lol:
laugh.gif
Jerz!!!

Whats good with Dead Presidents III?

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Sleep is for the weak.

Back
Top Bottom