YO! WDYWT April 2010 Vol. BEWARE THE IDEAS OF PIC QUOTING!!!

tommycap06, ty, and dreday -- very dope fits
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
thanx for all the comments a few pages back...................maaaaaaaad heat up in here. too many to comment on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ANYWAYS, FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS
TODAY

YESTERDAY

DAY B4

DAY B4 THAT

THA OTHER DAY

DALITSO- Sup man, to be honest. I looked through all your fits, you have some SICK kicks.. But not your fits/clothes. I'm not hating or anything just saying and being honest
And just so anyone wont say ''why don't you post something'' look at the previous page.
Keep up the good work everybody.

Whats Up Everyone on NT

Pics r kind of late but i never forget to post
wink.gif

Last week Friday Chrome 8's
smile.gif

r85pow.jpg

Same day to Pennsylvania 2 see my fams
Neon 2010
2ic30ig.jpg

This Tuesday Afternoon Cool Grey 9's
5a92e.jpg

Today Steel 10's
imo3t0.jpg

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

DALITSO- Sup man, to be honest. I looked through all your fits, you have some SICK kicks.. But not your fits/clothes. I'm not hating or anything just saying and being honest
And just so anyone wont say ''why don't you post something'' look at the previous page.

laugh.gif

That was the same thing i was thinking to be honest

Your fits are kind of off i mean who wears a jordan hat,jordan shirt and jordan kicks

The only person who can do that is Jordan because he gets payed doing so

but on anyone else it looks really corny to be honest

but your kicks game is on point tho no doubt about that i never seen silver and white 11's that's crazy forget cool grey

Jordan Brand should retro that instead lol

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

laugh.gif

Your fits are kind of off i mean who wears a jordan hat,jordan shirt and jordan kicks

but your kicks game is on point tho no doubt about that i never seen silver and white 11's that's crazy forget cool grey

eyes.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

please not this again, welcome to NT fellas....

laugh.gif

I dont know what you are talking about Dalitso's fits are
pimp.gif

personally i wouldn't wear them but it is his own thing and i give props for being a true Jordanhead

I used to think the 100% Jordan outfits that Dalitso rocked were a little O/D as well but honestly, after lurking thru the PYP for the past 2-3 months, I have lots of respect for dudes shoe game and he has a wide variety of Jays..A lot of the pairs he has are either rare or were released a long a-- time ago so he gets nothing but props from my end

wore these for the third day in a row. you cant take these off of my feet! i almost want to sleep in them haha...not really....

Kobe V's=most underrated shoe ever!

Originally Posted by JC5123

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

please not this again, welcome to NT fellas....

yeah really. step up off dalitso's nads. the sizing isn't my cup of tea, but we all know that's just his steez. dude's been putting it down for a hot, hot minute. easily one of the most serious jordan heads around, and i think that's obvious, so why go at him?

yo ant, you might wanna go back to putting a disclaimer about dalitso on the first page again.
laugh.gif

and i swear, first cats come up in here with all these lil' made up rules about wearing jb and nike in the same fit, now they're complaining about wearing all jb. you just can't win around here.
smh.gif
which is why i say just do what you like and don't take fashion advice from these shoe forums.
wink.gif

i dont think DALITSO dresses "off", my dude is a walkn JB machine. he lives the JB lifestyle with crazy heat to go wit it. funny i just look up @ PROTOs post and read it, i cosign bro. im sure ive prob kicked a few rocks around here and there, but yet this guy it from head to toe JB. and most importantly and the reason we all post and read, his kicks, r always on point. def not my style, but its obv its more than just a pair a kicks to this dude and for him to say they r all jordans.

15s shirt is tough! 1s and wings fitted on point. he did it BASIC with the 11 low (jumpman logo ONLY on the hat and the t shirt) CLEAN!!! not gonna dissect dudes whole post but he def does HIS thing no homilz

Back
Top Bottom