YO! WDYWT April 2010 Vol. BEWARE THE IDEAS OF PIC QUOTING!!!

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

laugh.gif
at the heat in the background of your pic Cris.
the background had me like 
eek.gif
 nonetheless dope fit fam.
Nikekidwonder -- can u sent me the link to the avy pic 

^ easily one of the top nike basketball shoes made...
Im so gald they retro'ed those..

nice stuff CanIFly34

I wish had photography skills like TY
pimp.gif

Just got out of work in the E.R. 14 hrs of bullcrap:
385795997.jpg

YO! ^ NICE. I decided weeks ago that I'm not wearing my CDP 1's until I lace swap to black. DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ NICE. I decided weeks ago that I'm not wearing my CDP 1's until I lace swap to black. DF!!!
yea man. that was the first thing i did when i got them

whats up NT!!? its been a min i just got a new place so i had to wait to get my internet set up..
but here what i wore to my game tonight

Originally Posted by buginout1993

Originally Posted by T21D

I wish had photography skills like TY
pimp.gif

Just got out of work in the E.R. 14 hrs of bullcrap:
you ever get blood and or other body fluids all over your kicks?
That, boo boo and vomit. Mostly blood splatter though. I'm prepared. I'll slip on some surgical covers. Kinda like a hairnet for shoes. The shoe of choice in the ER is usually Crocks, springs and Birkenstocks.

Usually I don't even comment on the dalitso argument that occurs every couple months on here, but I just had to laugh at the one dude trying to give him advice talking about he never even seen some white and grey 11s and F a cool grey
laugh.gif
. Dudes really showing their age on here. There really is no point in stating your opinion to those who feel what he has on isn't cool enough. Yall have to realize Dalitso is a grown man, not grown as in he makes his decisions but literally grown. Dude is a older head and he doesn't care about whats trendy at the moment. The problem is that once being a sneakerhead became the new hype these dudes tend to forget that not everyone does this to be fresh, not every one is trying to be fly or up on all the hottest @#!% out right now. Some dudes still just simply love sneakers, before the hundreds and before all these hype releases, it was just regular dudes who were into kicks.

Originally Posted by Wade187

Usually I don't even comment on the dalitso argument that occurs every couple months on here, but I just had to laugh at the one dude trying to give him advice talking about he never even seen some white and grey 11s and F a cool grey
laugh.gif
. Dudes really showing their age on here. There really is no point in stating your opinion to those who feel what he has on isn't cool enough. Yall have to realize Dalitso is a grown man, not grown as in he makes his decisions but literally grown. Dude is a older head and he doesn't care about whats trendy at the moment. The problem is that once being a sneakerhead became the new hype these dudes tend to forget that not everyone does this to be fresh, not every one is trying to be fly or up on all the hottest @#!% out right now. Some dudes still just simply love sneakers, before the hundreds and before all these hype releases, it was just regular dudes who were into kicks.

Man didn't realize this was an recurring topic on here

But on a serious note your right 

And as for the cool grey statement to each his own i personally don't like all grey kicks not my cup of tea that's why i said i would rather the grey and white 11's dalitso had on

I buy what i like i don't buy based on hype are just because its Jordans

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by pay jape

if dalitso posts his fits on nt then nt has the right to call it wack.
cause them shhhts are horrible.

honestly...he look like a target. easy money.
laugh.gif

If done respectfully.

Your post walks a fine line... The funny thing to me is; obviously everyone has their opinions. But once that single dose of negativity is injected in the thread, others claim to have had the same thought for 2 or 3 months. No one has the "right" to disrespect anyone. If you don't like it, you don't like it - and that's fine. I think everyone can respect an honest opinion.

But for the record, anyone coming sideways at another member will cease to post on NT.

DF!
understood.  and agreed.

Yesterday.
Altamont Sweater Button Up
True Religion Jeans
CDP IIIs
2qk8kg3.jpg

2uyqgl3.jpg

2qmi0xv.jpg

Today.
Huf Raglan
Nudie Jeans