YO! WDYWT April 2010 Vol. BEWARE THE IDEAS OF PIC QUOTING!!!

Originally Posted by ioRound3

nice lexflex81
are those id's?

Nah, they're samples from the pimento pack ('04 I think?), but it seems to be more of an infrared than pimento red...

Wore my Eggplants today. I feel like I could do a 360, between the leg, from the freethrow line dunk in these.
laugh.gif

word ant, nice! for some reason i didn't think you had the black & pinks. thought i remembered you saying you had to find some, but didn't know you picked 'em up.

here's my fitted matches for yeezys:

4115045324_6ed3b8f8bd_o.jpg

4115031084_98083fb024_o.jpg

i'd mess with that cubs fitted back there if it had the mlb logo on the back instead of saying chicago.

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

bout to bring out my glow in the dark paint. yo proto, those customs or they only come in sz 8s?
eek.gif

nah, it was a series of hats by new era called "sneaker hookup", but it was all just yeezy based colorways... came in all sizes. they still have some:

http://www.neweracap.com/...ord&keywords=sneaker

speaking of custom and glow in the dark paint, i am still gonna make the swoosh on my zens glow in the dark. i bought the paint ages ago i'm just lazy...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

So.... i feel like a need a pair of yeezy's from the pics above.
eyes.gif

Nobody needs a pair of Yeezy's. There'll be a new pair of Yeezy's Summer 2011
wink.gif

Ok, coming from Ty I take that seriously. Elaborate please sir. I've always said I'd be rather surprised if they didn't eventually drop the glow in the dark tour colorway. So I hope it's those.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

eyes.gif

wink.gif
Hmmm......cant wait to see them now

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

Originally Posted by donjuan513

eyes.gif

wink.gif

TY......
pimp.gif

Ty u do realize the hype u just started right..... let the Mayhem begin..... For the record i will be saving at least one dollar a day from here on out so that i can cop a pair lol

Ty - Prepare to see your inbox flooded by a few stans/obsessive people.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

bout to bring out my glow in the dark paint. yo proto, those customs or they only come in sz 8s?
eek.gif

nah, it was a series of hats by new era called "sneaker hookup", but it was all just yeezy based colorways... came in all sizes. they still have some:

http://www.neweracap.com/...ord&keywords=sneaker

speaking of custom and glow in the dark paint, i am still gonna make the swoosh on my zens glow in the dark. i bought the paint ages ago i'm just lazy...
laugh.gif

good looks. now, these say nothing about glow in the dark, still do none the less?

^ yeah, they do. I was pleasantly surprised.

Those AM95's at the bottom of the previous page, those aren't the crystal blues are
they? Man, that's prolly the only colorway left of 95's I really want. And unfortunately the forthcoming retro of crystal blues look more like laser blues from the one pic we've seen thus far.

They also don't say anything about yeezys but they're blatantly made for them. Had no idea they glow too, I cut the light off the first night I had 'em and saw 'em glow and was like niiiiice, and snapped a pic. Honestly tho, they don't fit as deep as I like my fitteds to fit, so I rarely wear
them.

Back
Top Bottom