YO! WDYWT April 2010 Vol. BEWARE THE IDEAS OF PIC QUOTING!!!

Aaron, nice KO 85's.
pimp.gif

Ari- didn't know you did ID's
smokin.gif

Pharo- you make a simple brand look nice with the quality of your pics and fit.
embarassed.gif
I complimented someone.

pharO  you can order from ebay or from amazon. i used amazon.  if ur screen with the display is bleeding or crack you need digitizer also! DO NOT USE THE SCREW DRIVES PRODIVED! upon taking off the screen, i needed to remove the inner display and the screw drives does not give enough tourq and will strip the screw. i ended up breaking my inner screen doing so. i came across a size zero screw driver @ ocean state job lot and it works perfect! i repeat! do not use their screw drive just buy one itll make the process a hell of alot quicker! but after you know how to do it you will b fixin iphones left and right! i taz ppl usually like $100 apple $200 so i make out pretty well.

pics via www.unitefootwear.com  anybody in the CT MA area check them out for fire SBs and one of the only spots that gets the ill SBs QS

Nice Tuxedo Bo Jacksons. I regret not grabbing those when they dropped, they were everywhere for cheap. Colorway/blocking reminds of the the OG white/black "escape" versions of some ACG stuff.

whas goodie NT...
past sat [4/24] to my first baseball rainy game @ the age of 27! [so what, i was once an FOB with no interest in this american sport
roll.gif
][Nats v Dodgers] [OG duncans x nats fitted x RL jeans x timex watch
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
x lux tee x old navy rain coat
eyes.gif
]

I wish I lived around a pro baseball team, I miss going to games even going to Minor League games was fun.

Back
Top Bottom