YO! WDYWT April 2010 Vol. BEWARE THE IDEAS OF PIC QUOTING!!!

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Young Sk8: Those Blazers are fire fam...thinking about getting them too! So official!

^ i was thinking the same thing.
the paint started chip on these today 
mad.gif
. recycled.

atw8ro.jpg

Yeah man i love these joints and so do the crips on my block
roll.gif
"cuz dem hard!"

oh and ash nice box
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

wow
eek.gif

awesome news 
pimp.gif

i think yeezys are the hottest shoe nike has ever released 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

when i wear mine, i break nekkz 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

plus, the big strap is so helpful in keeping my foot in place when i'm balling on the court 
glasses.gif

good news nike!!!!! 
pimp.gif
roll.gif
@ kev....i will admit i like the yeezys, but i don't think nike should make a yeezy 2. it's already in the works, but ehhhh

eh, ok, that's cool. i get some of the baddest chicks around here so it's whatever... post your pic and i'll tell you what you look like...
wink.gif

laugh.gif
@ sk8... i been playing "ha" in the club lately and it always turns heads... they never expect it... also been bringing back "ruff ryder's anthem" lately and it KILLS the club...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

eh, ok, that's cool. i get some of the baddest chicks around here so it's whatever... post your pic and i'll tell you what you look like...
wink.gif

It's all good, man. Just bringing that around the way snapping flavor to the board. But, I'd be very surprised if nobody ever stopped you like; "Yo, you ever watch Fox News?".

seriously though, i don't really hate the yeezys....maybe i kinda dislike the strap. i guess it's cool to still see people get excited for a shoe nowadays. 
wearing some women's grape forces today:

zjdq20.jpg

Back
Top Bottom