YO! WDYWT AUGUST 2009- Dear Summer...-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

I can still see crisone post.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Conrad4Kicks17

^^ dope jeans yo...wrong forum though

Helmut Lang? are they a high end brand? I've never heard of them
thanx yea I accidently posted em hear, i had to edit...no there arent relly high end, retail for those are $260, but bloomingdale had a sale

illjaybe3- Dont know if you can answer this for me. But requesting for more pictures from RIF LA about how long does that process take? I've triedrequesting from both RIF and Napsize but same results. Maybe I am doing something wrong. Thanks in advance. But the way dope Mushrooms a few pages back.

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

illjaybe3- Dont know if you can answer this for me. But requesting for more pictures from RIF LA about how long does that process take? I've tried requesting from both RIF and Napsize but same results. Maybe I am doing something wrong. Thanks in advance. But the way dope Mushrooms a few pages back.

it depends if the shoes have been sold or not or how busy the store is, sorry for the lag which shoes were you asking pics for?

^Oh no worries. I thought I was doing something wrong. Lol I swear I spent like 5 minutes trying to figure out if their was an attachment on the confirmationemail.
laugh.gif
Ill PM on the shoes I wanted not sure if that allowed here.

Wasn't able to cop those Blue Lobsters
smh.gif

Would have been my first SB pickup, but of course the beasts came out like crazy on those

Today is the first time in awhile I'm feeling like a follower
laugh.gif
Thethings some of us do for entertainment....

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by tak

Peedi- what sneaks are those? More pics please?
those are the air max 1 NL's
Good looking out neukicks & peedi. No Liner's, now I remember
wink.gif
For some reason I was thinking that they were called something else.

Back
Top Bottom