YO! WDYWT AUGUST 2009- Dear Summer...-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

^ ahhh... the use of 'dark green' on the 08's is just so disappointing... I wanna paint over mine with a brighter green... whats a good paint touse on rubber?

Originally Posted by ESCO i AM

Originally Posted by s dubl

Dope 93s up there...

Esco..what up homie? Where's the couch?
laugh.gif
dope LVs. One of the few pairs of big name designer kicks I like.
Coolin' man, haven't been home for most of the summer
pimp.gif
. Pic taken in bathroom. How are things on your side?
good stuff...everythings cool over here..Ive been workin all summer
laugh.gif
mad.gif

those black/red Griffs look pretty good...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ ahhh... the use of 'dark green' on the 08's is just so disappointing... I wanna paint over mine with a brighter green... whats a good paint to use on rubber?

try using Angelus...

SWA.

RAMADAN MUBARAK, for all my brothers and sisters of NT!!!

Let stay on our DEEN.

RL Polo, Camo, Jordan Alpha I

Side note: I just received my MacBook Pro and for some reason when I click reply, I do not see the menu bar. Did they remove it or there's a plug in I haveto install? HELP ME OUT!

^^ Dope G-shock homie
smokin.gif

nice cinders battleground those are slept on major and the boca jr's up there are lookin' nice

Dope fits y'all!

Originally Posted by air max 87

yo, i dont mean to be a $#@!..... but honesty? cut off jean shorts? is that new trend? then saggin cut off jean shorts....? i aint gunnin, just curious about that...

Is it strictly a US thing that cutoff jeanshorts are "not done"? I've been wearing them for ages (just cut up my old jeans) and I've neverexperienced people throwing hissy-fits about them, unlike 90% of NT.
eyes.gif

Man Chris she's getting big. I remember you were holding her in your arms.

Clipse fitted. Peg Leg. Adidas Stan Smith 90s Fall 09' Samples. (All Adidas in August Day #24)

a1p9j8.jpg

nnmreq.jpg

Originally Posted by lexflex81

Originally Posted by air max 87

yo, i dont mean to be a $#@!..... but honesty? cut off jean shorts? is that new trend? then saggin cut off jean shorts....? i aint gunnin, just curious about that...

Is it strictly a US thing that cutoff jeanshorts are "not done"? I've been wearing them for ages (just cut up my old jeans) and I've never experienced people throwing hissy-fits about them, unlike 90% of NT.
eyes.gif

I don't think its a US thing, I think its just a tacky look.. Some agree some don't..... regular shorts > cut off shorts =/= jean shorts in myopinion.....everyones entiled to wear what you like. I just find it funny when people posts "outfits" and act like the been doin it foryears.....your followin a trend.....I can't wait till people start rocking underwear on their heads and say "well I've been doin this foryears"...

Back
Top Bottom