YO! WDYWT AUGUST 2009- Dear Summer...-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

RJjDM06YwT-U_KRkTZMY1fITYXBVifqn.jpg

Yesterday...Today...Basically since last week and to do everything from go the gym...to do some running...or to just bum around...

372358811.jpg

372414717.jpg

yo, i dont mean to be a $#@!..... but honesty? cut off jean shorts? is that new trend? then saggin cut off jean shorts....? i aint gunnin, just curious aboutthat...

To go to the bank, get a Christmas layaway out, and dinner with my wife and son..
Air Jordan Retro 12 "Playoffs"...

Originally Posted by air max 87

yo, i dont mean to be a $#@!..... but honesty? cut off jean shorts? is that new trend? then saggin cut off jean shorts....? i aint gunnin, just curious about that...
I say better not to ask ........... Too many things confusing me these days. I peek in the Celebs thread and i think im at a costume ball....
Just weird , and nobody looks comfortable.

Kev....info? Where can I cop? Any word on if its a limited release? If so I need to start camping naow!!!!!

i bought them all but they're not my size *wink wink* pm me *wink wink* i'm not gonna keep them *wink wink* pretty much open to offers *wink wink* ifanyone wants them *wink wink*

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i bought them all but they're not my size *wink wink* pm me *wink wink* i'm not gonna keep them *wink wink* pretty much open to offers *wink wink* if anyone wants them *wink wink*

you're not selling in the wrong forum are you?

I'll PM you just to make sure if you're selling for sure because I cant really tell....

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i bought them all but they're not my size *wink wink* pm me *wink wink* i'm not gonna keep them *wink wink* pretty much open to offers *wink wink* if anyone wants them *wink wink*
i don't want the kleenex, i just want to wink back.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom