YO! WDYWT December 2009 Vol. Aren't you glad it's December?... NO PIC QUOTING, KEEP IT POSITIVE

Originally Posted by theLwerd

two tombz nice fit. prepare to get some comments on the jeans tho

Thanks man... and all i wear are 514, 501// most people hate 514.. but they are cool to me. AND 92' was a good year, i know the jordans are new... icant find a pair of O.G.'s to save my life.
tongue.gif
, dope playstationsand copper's up there... Along with the infrareds.. im looking for a pair size. 12
pimp.gif

^ I'm not surprised at how they look!! SMH!

Lol. If I were to see these on the bay a couple years ago I would have thought they were fakes.

Snakeskin side panels look glossy - way opposite of OGs.

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Lol. If I were to see these on the bay a couple years ago I would have thought they were fakes.

Relax. While these are by no means identical to my OGs they are still clean. It never ceases to amaze me how so many people on here have to be sonegative all the time. Always have to call someone else in the community out and it really just comes across as rude. You dont like them, then dont buy themand just leave it at that.

dtb- I see what you mean, I think its the angle of the shot. makes the shoe look dwarfed. lol.

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Relax. While these are by no means identical to my OGs they are still clean. It never ceases to amaze me how so many people on here have to be so negative all the time. Always have to call someone else in the community out and it really just comes across as rude. You dont like them, then dont buy them and just leave it at that.
co-sign

Back
Top Bottom