YO! WDYWT December 2009 Vol. Aren't you glad it's December?... NO PIC QUOTING, KEEP IT POSITIVE

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

^^^ Fire 1's and no flame, I really can't stand bf/gf or whatever wearin matchin stuff..
maybe you dont have a significant other to match with
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

^^^ Fire 1's and no flame, I really can't stand bf/gf or whatever wearin matchin stuff..

I think its cool....wish my shorty would wear some OGs than shoes ALL the time.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by VelvetHoop

hey proto, hows the quality on those nike id shirts?

i think they're straight honestly, i've got a few, just with the nike air logo on the front, b4 i ordered these 3 "... knows" ones, andthey're all straight... i haven't washed any of 'em yet tho (only worn each of them once)...

Funny guy Am87-I got a significant other
wink.gif
----Personally I just think itscorny and not for me. Do it if it makes you happy, thats what life's about right?
When we hit the town I think it is appropriate and necessary to show our support for our favorite brand.
devil.gif

2dgngow.jpg

Been A Few Days.... Cleveland. To Work And Some Shopping After..... Marc Ecko.Rocawear.2006 Air Jordan 5 Retro L'Style.
25gbhoo.jpg
++++++
dnoq69.jpg

YO!

I agree with the homie. I've said many times before in these threads, I wouldn't even wear the same shoe in different colorways... but I'mgetting her Space Jams soooooo we MIGHT wear them together once. Just cause she has alwayswanted to do it.
grin.gif

DF!!!

Don't do it ANT!!!!! Once you're in that club you might as well just start wearin UGG boots and donate all your shoes to me.....I can honestly say thatI've never twinned up with anyone, not even my son and we have a couple of the same kix.

Listen to him ANT, everytime I rock a pair of shoes me and my girl got the same she try to match so she can wear hers

Originally Posted by ShortyC94

Been A Few Days.... Cleveland. To Work And Some Shopping After..... Marc Ecko.Rocawear.2006 Air Jordan 5 Retro L'Style. ++++++
Info on shirt?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom