YO! WDYWT December 2009 Vol. Aren't you glad it's December?... NO PIC QUOTING, KEEP IT POSITIVE

lifes too short. these have been in my closet for years now.. i got tired of wearing yellowed beat up varsity reds. ive in fact never un DSed a varsity redpair.

FOR TODAY... its a NEW DAY

67f15f4f66c1cfb5dde14d005d4b651564e0a37.jpg

sick pic of those JD Lights up there!

lot's of gems being posted.....good kickoff NT!

Wally - so dope!
pimp.gif

Happy Bday ShortyC94, dope foam ones and jordan 1's!

Trydan - those griffs are beautiful!

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

XkrispyELI - thx, i like em too..diff from the norm. btw your tee and AM combo yesterday was clean!
VIIheaven - thx fam...tried to spice them up a bit. the old love XX3s are my fav of the set...almost unds'ed mine today. ill just look at yours instead lol

curry's, urawa's, stashes, and qs 1s are
pimp.gif
(nice stuff everyone else too...dec is off to a good start)

UnDs'ed these in honor of the last day of class before the hellstorm of finals begins on monday.
eyes.gif

love the shape on these...

Damn, those are clean.

"On another note, anybody going to Dunkxchange at St. Andrew's December 12th?"

Hey J B Murdoc, is Burn Rubber going to be there? What time is the The Dunk exchange? and How much is the entrance fee?

iamlj : nothingbutjordans- how was ninja assassin?

the movie was official just didn't like some of
the blood scenes it didn't look real

I remember knoggin these off back in high school the summer before my freshman year. They had the OG leather, came across them again at a Footaction a whileback, finally roggin em.

It's BURRR out here in Houston though.

8b5152e4ec904389c1e97b5fda2d7d5fad130ba.jpg

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Monday night...

pimp.gif
for the fit. I feel you can walk into a wedding in bbal shoes and aint+!## people will tell you...
Do them perfect push-ups really work?

Back
Top Bottom