YO! WDYWT February 2010 Vol. NO PIC QUOTING HISTORY MONTH...

Good stuff everybody. OGs today
s62iw7.jpg

back on! forgot all my login info and everything. had to make a new account. sorry for the crappy phone pics. the shorts arent really that long, was still getting ready and hadnt put my belt on yet! lol! and nice stuff everybody. anyways, off to my underpaying job....

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

YoungSk8 clean fit man, makes me want those CDP's and I thought I had all the ones I wanted. Any info on thoe True's? I havent seen em in black.
Thanks everyone. the true's i picked up at this store called metropark new years eve. The name of that jean is called "ricky".

Originally Posted by USOdwn2mySOLE

back on! forgot all my login info and everything. had to make a new account. sorry for the crappy phone pics. the shorts arent really that long, was still getting ready and hadnt put my belt on yet! lol! and nice stuff everybody. anyways, off to my underpaying job....
You must of been saving these pics for a couple years now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Alex25

love those 12's!!! too bad i live here, where i cant find things like "jordans"

ebay and the buy sell forum here on NT are your best friends.

To go return some bullcrap( jordan retro 6 blk/infra red and AM1 id's) @ the Nike outlet this evening
382316248.jpg

Originally Posted by JediMaster23

Originally Posted by USOdwn2mySOLE

You must of been saving these pics for a couple years now.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Youngsk8....
smokin.gif
fit with those CDP 3s.

Kickchick (Toya)... Let the fits continue.
pimp.gif

All this damn snow.....no need for any fits. Beater Nike Boots all day...err' day. I can't even unds my fresh pair.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom