YO! WDYWT February 2010 Vol. NO PIC QUOTING HISTORY MONTH...

So we have one guy posting a pic of his latest pick up for resell, and another guy quoting a pic....
laugh.gif
February WDYWT is off to a good start...
grin.gif

Keep on quoting those pictures!
smh.gif
And that's Proto's steez! It's cool.
pimp.gif

Those MS VIs look great in you avy airmaxes. Makes me want to cop a pair, too bad they didn't release GS size. But if they did, I think I'd have to get them.

Originally Posted by princess

smh.gif
pimp.gif

Those MS VIs look great in you avy airmaxes. Makes me want to cop a pair, too bad they didn't release GS size. But if they did, I think I'd have to get them.

Oh, my bad

Originally Posted by Wackamega

Originally Posted by princess

smh.gif
pimp.gif

Oh, my bad
indeed

thanx tombz! nice V's, i don't wear mine nearly enough (maybe only like twice so far)...

sk8, props for poppin' the tongue on those IV's!!!

lol you know what Lwerd i do lol

Proto i knew you had something to say about that. lol

Beater Superstar 35th Anniversary Edition "I Heart Tokyo"

I've probably worn these shoes close to 200 times.  These are my "I'm running late to work slip something on fast shoes."  Forgive the camera phone.  Didn't have time because I was running late to work.

These were from February 1st, I uploaded the picture to my computer but never found the time to post, so posting for Feb 1.
Terminator Low Inside Out (Merino Wool):

wore this to go to south beach then going to the super bowl!! i love super bowl weekends in miami even tho it would be better if the dolphins were playing in it. THEY SHOULD HOLD THE SUPER BOWL HERE EVERY YEAR!! 

Back
Top Bottom