YO! WDYWT February 2010 Vol. NO PIC QUOTING HISTORY MONTH...

Today...

Picture_1.png

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Reggie Wayne...
smh.gif

49ers gear
pimp.gif

DF!!!
Come on, Ant.  Don't blame Reggie Wayne.
The Colts lost.. 30-17. 

End of the story. 

Superbowl Champs, Saints.  Yerp!

Clean '94s up there...And the Super Bowl wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be considering both Colts and Saints were two of best to watch during the regular season. Now if the game had gone into over time after the score being 24-24, then that'd be a different story.

YO!
Originally Posted by RICO7JT

F the 9ers gear...

indifferent.gif

You wildin', cuz.
Originally Posted by marmourjr

Come on, Ant. Don't blame Reggie Wayne.

The Colts lost.. 30-17.

End of the story.

Superbowl Champs, Saints. Yerp!

grin.gif

I ain't mad. But he allowed that interception, so to speak. But of course that's not to say that the Colts would've scored had it not been for that INT.

I just hate New Orleans as a city. I hate Slidell. I hate Baton Rouge. I hate Louisiana as a state. I hate Fleur de lis. I hate the Superdome, generally speaking. I hate George Shinn. I hate Ray Wooldridge.
mad.gif

Chris Paul is the homie. Emeril Lagasse is cool. Bobby Hebert is a OG. The Morials are Alpha Phi Alpha.
glasses.gif
The 1998 Cash Money roster is
pimp.gif
. And Cafe du Monde's beignets are cooked crack. Outside of that?
smh.gif

DF!!!

foshizzles- 94's or O.G.??? dope as hell nonethless..

Ant23- you ALREADY know how i feel about wayne...
smh.gif
im not saying dude is horrible but on everything it was his fault they lost..
and please stop it..lol.. im black aswell... should i get offended by my OWN comment.. and i changed it
get the sand out of your vagina.  and if i did offend anyone im sorry.

princess- thanks... i dont really dont do it like that.. usually just tees and jeans.. but ill get on it again..

BTW: who was that guy who dropped the pass in the in zone at the end of the game... i HOPE it wasnt wayne...
i think it was...anyway.. that man needs to get fired.. and to that kicker on the colts... i mean it really wasnt his fault... a 51 yarder was alittle too much to ask.. plus the wind..
they really cant blame him.. he needed to be closer... it would have been made if it was a 48-47 yarder... but owell

smh.gif
at all the dropped passes in that game... on both teams..

WoW @ Ant about my city...
Ant, next time you go...I'll fly down to be your tour guy. I'll get you to love the city.

Anyhow,

And, download that dude Curren$y new mixtape; Where is Smokee Robinson?

Saints fool

20100207-SMOKEE1_jpg_200x500_q85.jpg

AF1 Beast wrote:

Saints aren't going back to the SuperBowl anytime soon so they better enjoy that trophy while they can.

F**k the Saints.

nerd.gif

Still talking, huh, AF1 Beast?
1257124641_peyton.jpg

Back
Top Bottom