YO! WDYWT February 2010 Vol. NO PIC QUOTING HISTORY MONTH...

Originally Posted by PoPcoRN Playa 24

@PltcsAsUsual its funny that you are holding the cam like that but not lookin through the view finder.  Regardless that plaid is really dope.  Good luck with the insurance stuff buddy.

@crisone I just got myself a COAL beanie and I love it.  One of the best quality knit caps I have had.

Yea i was laughing at that too:lol: .. Thnx for the support right now im just trying ot get my bodily injury money for my hurt back but my car is in the shop getting fixed they gave me a **#! colored hyundai
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GucciMane

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

UNDS'ed my 2010 All-Star LeBron VII's today. I love these shoes.
pimp.gif

LOVE THESE. Where to cop? was it limited?
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks for all the comments on the LeBrons guys. They're at HOH for $160.
pimp.gif

probably one of the last wears i'll get outta these '99 retro's of am95's... they're falling apart mad bad, but i have rocked 'em a lot in these 10 + years... thinking about trying to glue 'em back up, but i got a pair of HOA's on ice, so it's probably gonna be on to the next one (and i'll just pick up a pair or two on the discount releasing this march)...

here's a starter jacket i picked up at freaking walmart that matches perfect, as does this pirates fitted (both have the same color neon, even has reflective parts):

4352315518_b776bbb2bf_o.jpg
4351568103_b26d7dbe7b_o.jpg

4351568701_e994bd59ae_o.jpg

and i un-DS'd these last night to DJ for the jersey shore takeover party at the club with ronnie from jersey shore:

4351568879_bdb60aa505_o.jpg
4352314882_26a196e3c9_o.jpg

UNLV new era
Nike
Levi's
Retro V's

(bonus) copped the tee because of the Jadakiss reference.

i know they are shoes and are meant to be worn but 
eek.gif

eyes.gif

mad.gif

ohwell.gif
 at those pattas

Back
Top Bottom