YO! WDYWT February 2010 Vol. NO PIC QUOTING HISTORY MONTH...

havent posted here in a while, wore my pippens.
au7gag.jpg

Originally Posted by rdrex7

yo info? looking to get another colorway. very comfy shoes
smokin.gif
only got the blk/red and blk/yellow as of now. couldn`t pass on em for under $45 for the both of em.
They're the USA Rejuven8's that came out during the '08 Olympics and I bought them at Finish Line.

They're easily one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes that I own.

^
pimp.gif
damn battleground..
The L Werd- nah fam i didnt cut my hair... im just folding it up... trying a new look///
it seems that being black with braids wont land you a job here in the states... so i am cutting it VERY soon... sad to see it go tho, but ____ a fade, i wont allow myself to go there.. maybe just short...
frown.gif

bulls snapback
bulls chalk line jacket
levi 511
Vi.

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

never wear them i like your style not to flashy just clean, u dont feel the need to match every little detail with your shoes

I have a feeling my dude  can pull mad h__s. But is faithful to Brenda
wink.gif

We're in the same boat with the Brendas.

lol. faithful to the fullest.... No Kobe...

thanks ya'll on the comments back there.

battleground.... dope fit.

some dope fits with the copper foams.... but still waiting for a fit to change my mind.

Originally Posted by Two Tombz

^
pimp.gif
damn battleground..
The L Werd- nah fam i didnt cut my hair... im just folding it up... trying a new look///
it seems that being black with braids wont land you a job here in the states... so i am cutting it VERY soon... sad to see it go tho, but ____ a fade, i wont allow myself to go there.. maybe just short...
frown.gif

bulls snapback
bulls chalk line jacket
levi 511
Vi.

You look better without them IMO!
smile.gif

Clay Trainers -> I wasn't a fan of the 2010 Trainers until I saw these in person and had to buy. Surprisingly comfortable, too.

Back
Top Bottom