YO! WDYWT February 2010 Vol. NO PIC QUOTING HISTORY MONTH...

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

Edwin- brenda is
pimp.gif
man lol

lol. Remind me to never introduce you to her
I got my own Brenda sir
wink.gif

nice fits nt

today 2 work carmines blac label v neck custom fitted by my brother
*** that oly. jacket is crazy

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

i wouldnt say ove-rated, but definately over-priced
Agreed. Plus you know the new trend, calling stuff that was cool uncool because its popular now. I bet Paris SB's are overrated now too. (Always been over-priced)

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Agreed. Plus you know the new trend, calling stuff that was cool uncool because its popular now. I bet Paris SB's are overrated now too. (Always been over-priced)
paris sb's have always been overrated...also what is so popular about paris dunks...in order for them to be popular from a consumers stand point they would have to be readily available....meanin that alot of ppl are buying them....which they definetly are not...comon lets be honest half the reason anyone wants them in the first place is because theres only 225 pairs other than that who really cares...we all know if the paris dunks were mass produced nodoby would give a flying !@#$ about them....dont confuse what im sayin i like both of the shoes..but ppl sayin these are the best dunks is just a typical hypebeast statement.... these shoes are only desireable for the limited factor.....i can think of tons of pairs that are much nicer than either of these.....practically any two-tone dunk from 99-03/04...and if u wanna call it as far as sbs......neither of these come even remotely close to a pair of black low top supremes or white ones for that matter!!!!

I need those 2's in my life nice.

Coppers were at the top of my list, even hit a nt'er up about a pair, decided not to pull the trigger. Kind of glad I didn't now

Originally Posted by professafinessa
I actually like Paris a lot. I think they're one of the best SBs from the look and design
ohwell.gif
...But back on track...
Whether most want to deny it or not, the limited factor is what makes Paris(or any other limited SBs for that matter) to be of the best SBs in a collector's mind, and not necessarily of the look itself
grin.gif
...Look at all the most wanted and desired ones or "Holy-Grails"; they're all limited in some way...Supremes lows/highs,4 City Series releases,FLOMs,Tiffs,Heinekens,Luckys,Unkles,Zoo Yorks,Chocolates,Freddys,Medicoms,WTDs...and many many more. Shiit, I think Londons and Tokyos are ugly as f^ck, but most still consider them one of the best SBs because of the "202-pair only" tag. I'd rather have a pair of Pusheads over those any day, but if you ask most, I highly doubt they'd do it.

Back to WDIWT...
2/22/10...

Originally Posted by professafinessa

Originally Posted by viiheaven

I agree whole-heartedly but personally, I love the London SB. I'm not even a big SB guy but those look perfect IMO. Irons are one of my top 5 SB's too (mostly because they look like London's) How about something more attainable, like Futuras? Yeah they're pricey now but when they dropped it's not like they weren't readily available. It wasn't until everyone jumped on the SB bandwagon that they got really hyped up.

Ehh, to be honest, I don't care. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, that's all that really matters.

Back
Top Bottom