YO! WDYWT March 2010 Vol. BEWARE THE IDES OF PIC QUOTING...

Originally Posted by vancouvergoldberg

kobe8is-
pimp.gif
teach em young man, teach em young.
 i know!
laugh.gif

jberk81 - Thanks

i picked up both AJKO colorways. seeing them in the flesh i prefer the white/red colorway. they're gonna be a nice summer shoe...

gonna put black laces in my black/red/whites...

really glad the midsole stains just wipe right off...

if you really want them i wouldn't sleep, this is the first time in about 25 years they've been made available, and JB managed to not screw 'em up too bad, so i doubt they'll sit for very long...

^ Just looking at them, I prefer the White/Red pair as well, the stains make it nicer imo.......

Cris.

Originally Posted by truniversal

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by KickChick09

its been a while....fits from the last 2 weeks...

dayum shorty, you just knocked over my drink with those hips ma!

thang's so fat you can see it from the front!
wink.gif

nice fits tho!

and is that a dim mak shirt in your first spacejam fit? if so, whatchu know 'bout that there gurl?
nerd.gif

You are the lamest thirty year old DJ. That is all
eyes.gif

because i quoted mos def's "miss fat booty" in reference to her nice hips?

ok then.
laugh.gif

- Nah, it's your failed attempt at ebonics.

well he highlighted my mos def quote, so blame mos def...

either way shorty's hips =

dat_ass2.jpg

i think i'm one of the very few that really likes the "vintage" touches on them. i really liked it when they did the "vintage" treatment to the old runners in collab with junya watanabe. i know ty has a few pairs. 

flyguy33- Nice jams bro.

With those stains, I guess I fight to keep my pairs clean , so why buy a pre yellowed pair.

^ I respect you guys' opinions tho, so I guess to each his own.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

i think i'm one of the very few that really likes the "vintage" touches on them. i really liked it when they did the "vintage" treatment to the old runners in collab with junya watanabe. i know ty has a few pairs. 

I think thats what makes the shoe for me. The off white canvas upper just gives the shoes character, sure I probably could have done without the midsole yellowing but I really dont mind it and it wipes right off anyway.

BattleGround ~ are those crew-length socks? They sorta look longer than the average crew socks.

I'm really like both colorways of the ajko's. I like the fact that you can rock em and get them dirty but would still look straight out of the box.

Back
Top Bottom