YO! WDYWT March 2010 Vol. BEWARE THE IDES OF PIC QUOTING...

Originally Posted by yaosux

Originally Posted by nuggets

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Shirt is Polo don't know where you can get one so don't ask.

eyes.gif
i dont think anyone was asking, looks like a shirt steve irwin would wear on a night out on the jersey shore...nice fitted tho man
^^^lol...which guy was the drunk one? They both look wasted
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Its from the Steve Irwin signature exclusive collection. He was gone, I was feelin nice.

374837507.jpg

sneakermane got to love the neon 95, cris i would never think to put those colors all on one shoe but they came out nice,foshizzles nice pattas still thinking about getting those,battlegground your am 1's make mine look really fake lol,nice fits everybody

nice lundy dunks ill will. i was talking to him the other day and i'm tryna buy some stuff off of him before he puts it up on ebay. he's moving from hawaii to florida i think. 

[Edit: warned; anything disrespectful directed at another NTer is grounds for a ban]

Cleveland.....

Work....Then Home To Watch The Office Marathon...

Gap.Gap Denim.2009 Air Max LeBron 7.
2w3t2px.jpg

v7ujrr.jpg

Damn!!!! March has brought pure dopeness. Playoff XIIs, Aquas, AM09s.

Nice stuff everyone!

For me Today

Few nights ago with my girl

Btw, check out backsideonline.com. Got some AM 1 iD pics from some of you guys in here and integrated it into a little blog post.

GSDOUBLEU -- happy bday fam.
battleground03 -- i was at the same place in tahoe two week ago, dope air maxes btw.
GoudaNH and dreads2you -- dope fits fam
pimp.gif

today to work. (2nd pic is recycled)

20ubpfm.jpg

29w4r5i.jpg

eyes.gif
i dont think anyone was asking, looks like a shirt steve irwin would wear on a night out on the jersey shore...nice fitted tho man
laugh.gif

foshizzles- dope freddys nike need to release those i need them in my life

eyes.gif
Hilarious
roll.gif

Wore these for the second time today.

Neck breakers is an understatement. Actually I almost hate wearing them cuz I got eyes all over me all the time.

Back
Top Bottom