YO WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT THIS "RAPPER" DUDE TYGA? VIDEO INSIDE..

laxrolexes

Banned
%20http://www.youtube.com/v/pwMO1WJ5OFg&rel=1">%20name="wmode"%20value="transparent">"type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

What yall think? I kinda dont like the fact dudes trying to come up on other rappers beats
indifferent.gif
other then that....shoot your feedback....

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

he's wack and very corny.

he needs to get a real job, cause he ain't gonna make it as a rapper.

dont like the fact dudes trying to come up on other rappers beats
indifferent.gif

huh?

are you a r&b been type dude?

cause cats BEEN jackin' other people's beats. especially on mixtapes.

i didnt have a problem with 50 jacking beats in fact he made about 4 solid mixtapes doing that.

but this dude gets no respect from me.

i dont but dudes really corny though. naw i hate r&b lol. im saying aint that gorrila zoes beat?from hood ninja?

Heard him rap before and it wasn't like this. This is weird, like a joke or something. I thought he was older. He looks like a little kid.

First I heard of him was the "Arms Race" remix. He wasn't that bad just to cliche. He will not make it He is Travis McCoy's cousin so he willbe on as long as they're on.

type corny
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

all i could think about during that vid was how a preteen could prolly put a body on dude, he shoulda named the song frail _'s

i'm 90% positive we ran that dude off NT. at the beginning of the year some dude on here was riding him HARD and promoting him in every damn post, even ifit had nothing to do with him. Travis used to be an NT'er too, so it's not a reach...

this dude sucks... he dont even dress like a rapper... he look like a nba prospect or some $!$*... dude hangin wit rockstars and $!$*... they all look lame...and they had to change it to "fly" cuz they aint never seen the hood cept for on tv...

^
wats wrong wit people not being from da hood?

i think its a good thing his upbringing isnt from da hood and his parents were fortunate enough no to go through that.

im from the heights... but i b in the hood all day... dude comes off like a rich kid... like one of them dudes from the pack... he just wont get felt the wayhe raps... u can just tell he dont +!%* wit too many hood dudes...

^so whats your point?

there's a world outside of "the hood" being in there isn't something to be proud of...

yea but as a rapper u gotta connect to the hood or ur goin nowhere... i mean rap did start there...

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

i'm 90% positive we ran that dude off NT. at the beginning of the year some dude on here was riding him HARD and promoting him in every damn post, even if it had nothing to do with him. Travis used to be an NT'er too, so it's not a reach...

Yea I remember that it would be funny if this is him again and he's taking advice from all the negative posts in here
laugh.gif
Its gonna be a *%#$% to get all those tatoos removed if Im even kinda right.

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom