YO WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT THIS "RAPPER" DUDE TYGA? VIDEO INSIDE..

Yo on the real :
aight i got one freestyle on my computer from him and its hot,dont he be on this message board btw?
i think he got tats just to fit in and stuff and he trying too hard to sound and be like weezy...i mean he's even doing the same hand gestures asweezy....stop it

Found this on his myspace

l_bd0632272e639bcf4d798e60ddf7dbc4.jpg

i love how these new breed of rappers think they are trendsetters by wearing tight jeans,colorful tees, and fitteds...i dont understand dudes who are"heavily associated" with gangstas but arent themselves and still try to come off as a banger(nh). alotta false flaggin goin on nowadays i.e acertain known jeweler
laugh.gif

i cant front tho i kinda like TYGAs jewelry

he is nice liked him alot at vmas rap it.someone should post mp3 downloads for my psp.nice video...hot post tatoo's are ok intresting ones too.to mtv wegoo....straight to the top tried downloading his mixtape didnt work for my psp.anything on his album?

^ son's post remind me of one of them translating things when you try to type a sentence in, they give you a weird sentence that doesnt make sense....
laugh.gif

but anyways, it was Kneesh who would gas this kid a lot...
laugh.gif
He just pisses me off with trying to be like Wayne so bad, and then he's horrible at that.

indifferent.gif

It looks to me as if homie hangs with the pack, started spitting or something like that....
Copped a chain...
And start making You Tube Joint's....
roll.gif

Who I am to judge though lol?

Back
Top Bottom