YO! WHAT'S THIS IN MY CHEETOHS????????

well thats awesome. congragulations on getting rich when you sue them. unless your faking it cuz alot of people try this

Bad move putting it out on NT and asking if you'll make money.
Those companys got good lawers, somehow word that you came on NT and asked how much you would get paid will pop up, and thus leading to the end of the casewith you not winning money and $1 out of your pocket.lulz

sick.gif

Originally Posted by fiendxxx

Bad move putting it out on NT and asking if you'll make money.
Those companys got good lawers, somehow word that you came on NT and asked how much you would get paid will pop up, and thus leading to the end of the case with you not winning money and $1 out of your pocket.lulz

Yeah thats what I was thinking too. You might want to have this thread deleted if and when this thing goes to court. Also take better pics dude.

-The Juice

yea my mom told me one time that if some gets processed in the food companies make they aint gonna stop just to remove some little @%*$ like that... like ifsomebodies finger get chopped up into some bologna or some @%*$ please believe somebody at that @%*$.

lol... the money you invest in finding the lawyers will cost more than the money u'll receive after the lawsuit. hope u enjoy getting fat off a lifetimesupply of cheetos bruh

If you get a lifetime supply of cheetohs.You still win you can sell them joints for 20 cents a pop.Hook me up for the idea.

Cheetos are the WORST brand of over the counter chip anywho.

You failed before you even opened the bag.

- Safari​

Originally Posted by Young Safari

- Safari​

i dont even mess with over the counter chips any more, prescription chips only
pimp.gif

Take it out and take a clear picture. I am sure your lawyer wants to see a picture of it too. Unless you are walking around downtown with a dead rat in a chipbag showing it to lawyers.

1:00 - 1:15 of the vid was glorious...and 2:29 - 2:35...you just ate a bug that got caught slippin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by Young Safari

- Safari

i dont even mess with over the counter chips any more, prescription chips only
pimp.gif
^LOL! CRAP! You took what I was about to say LOL! Son said over the counter chips LOL!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom