YOO!!! i just accidentally cracked my friend's MBP screen. help!

Originally Posted by sole lovely

Originally Posted by Step Your Game Up

^
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
... Might want to take it to the Apple Store and see if anything can be done. Does your friend know?
he was right next to me when it happened.

How pissed is he?

HERE Is what you do...Go in there and tell the truth.I read somewhere that Mac Geniues have the right to make repairs at there descretion..Last yr my fianceand me got into a fight and she donkey kong punched my mac book...I took it to the apple store told the guy the truth and he told me i needed a newkeyboard..and new housing..and it would run me somewhere close to 500 bucks as long as the HD isnt damaged..I told him cool..the dude called me back the nextday and he told me they fixed it Free of charge...I had no applecare..and when i was there he told me so many people come in and lie about why thingsbroke..and he told me he appreciated my honesty..so sometimes it pays

ya just be honest, i've heard stores of genius bar fixing things that they technically don't cover. just make it a sob story. and if one apple storedoesn't take it back, try another. if you're like me you have 4 apple stores within 15 miles

Originally Posted by Mebo03

Originally Posted by sole lovely

Originally Posted by Step Your Game Up

^
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
... Might want to take it to the Apple Store and see if anything can be done. Does your friend know?
he was right next to me when it happened.

How pissed is he?

he wasn't as pissed as i thought he would be. he beat my for the first time in madden just moments before it happened. i'm 21-1 against him soyeah... haha

idk i think i'm going to tell the truth... hopefully they'll have pitty on me.

Back
Top Bottom