yoo is this a big age diff?? EDIT

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

atklu0.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by SNEAK JR

Would you let your 13 year old sister date a 17 year old? If so, i guess go 4 it. You're trife tho.
Yea think about it that way...I mean 4 years is not much when shes 18 and your 22.

Originally Posted by IndieSpice

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Put laws aside and all that

Question is:

Will you smash a chick over 16.5 years old IF

1. You could get away with it
2. Chick looked physically ready and seemed to have a good idea about things (some are mature others not)
3. Body was on point
4. YOU FOUND OUT ABOUT THE AGE AFTER THE DEED

I really don't think this seems pedo because some girls are developed at this age but the laws are the only thing that say it's wrong

Our bodies and minds want it... on both parts so in nature will this seem bad?? Like in the jungle or in the wild lol

sick.gif
you gonna bang her then ask her, her age? what if she was like o im 13
sick.gif
sick.gif
........ Anyways im in highschool and i think only girls appropriate are high school chicks. As soon as you reach out of high school to find a chick that's a problem. Also if your a senior in highschool and your trying to get at a freshmen thats also a problem. Find someone your own age is it that hard? Are you that desperate?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
and Kicktionaire i might have to delete you off my PS3 friends for that comment.
sick.gif
im 16 if that matters...........................

hypothetical lolz

I mean in the wild do other animals I.D each other??? Not reallly

Im just saying that, like most animals humans have only one goal in life and that is to have kids and die. Do dogs know how old a female dog is? NO not reallybut they do know if the potential mate is ready by signs/scent the female is displaying.

Now humans can't really smell girls out like dogs but a man knows what to look for in a potential mate, boobs and stuff (like that dude who posted thatunderage chick, claiming she had boobs) well imo thats what guys look for. Of course it's another story when you think about the consequences of actuallymessing with an under age chick.

then again young chicks are dumb...... and no body parts can change that. So in the end I will not smash jailbait

TheSouthside wrote:
Im considering a 13 yr old, she turns 14 next month.
Im 19 tho, so its gonna be a tough decision...
Only reason im thinking about it is because she got a good face and she has big breasts...

l_078e2f22a7194f978dd038bd2f71434f.jpg
l_a6d33d8655aa40af9f06d937cfa19660.jpg

l_5d16e2d8679544e099a0c9682e4135f6.jpg
l_8fc1340d3654489993c6dcfc9eb24ebf.jpg

I'll go out with her.
wink.gif
pimp.gif
im only 15.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Put laws aside and all that

Question is:

Will you smash a chick over 16.5 years old IF

1. You could get away with it

2. Chick looked physically ready and seemed to have a good idea about things (some are mature others not)

3. Body was on point

4. YOU FOUND OUT ABOUT THE AGE AFTER THE DEED

I really don't think this seems pedo because some girls are developed at this age but the laws are the only thing that say it's wrong

Our bodies and minds want it... on both parts so in nature will this seem bad?? Like in the jungle or in the wild lol

He's 17 and she's 13, homie!!!
sick.gif

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Beckett faces charges of first-degree rape, first-degree sodomy, unlawful sexual penetration, first-degree sex abuse, third-degree rape, third-degree sodomy, third-degree sex abuse and contributing to the sexual delinquency of a minor. His bail initially was set at $2.5 million, then lowered to $750,000.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You're one sick dude to even consider having a 13yr old. Use your head.
tired.gif

it's wrong

but let me spin the question a bit, just for sake of discussion

what if the genders in the situation were reversed? 13/14 year old male, 16/17 year old female?

14-freshman
15-sophomore
16-junior
17-senior

would you have a problem if your 13 yr old sis was talkin to a 17 yr old
and why are you talkin to $!#!%+ 13 yr olds anyway. Your in high school find you a $!#!%+ 16 or 17 yr old.Why would you even want to be seen with a 13 yr girlwho wasnt family
grin.gif
??

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Would you let your 13 year old sister date a 17 year old? If so, i guess go 4 it. You're trife tho.
Yea think about it that way...I mean 4 years is not much when shes 18 and your 22.
I'm 22 and the thought of a 18 year old is
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

ohwell.gif
but its legal

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Im considering a 13 yr old, she turns 14 next month.
Im 19 tho, so its gonna be a tough decision...
Only reason im thinking about it is because she got a good face and she has big breasts...

l_078e2f22a7194f978dd038bd2f71434f.jpg
l_a6d33d8655aa40af9f06d937cfa19660.jpg

l_5d16e2d8679544e099a0c9682e4135f6.jpg
l_8fc1340d3654489993c6dcfc9eb24ebf.jpg

l_a1982461ec0a4f15ac210cf6c56596bf.jpg
I hope you arent serious
indifferent.gif

The breasts arent that big and even if they were huge that still doesnt make it ok
laugh.gif

do it ......dont get caught

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

ohwell.gif
but its legal
Yea I feel you though(on the
ohwell.gif
) but there are mature 18y/o's. I'm 22 my girl and is 19.

Although it's not that many years apart, it's the TIME of the age difference.

Sure, there are 50 year olds who date and marry 30 year olds...they're both adults though.

Your "case" is different; you're a year away from being considered an adult...she's, well, yeah...lol.

NO.

if your 16 and she's 13 its aight.....wierd .......but alright
ya'll giving buddy a real hard time haha he said he 16 and shorty is 13/14 assuming she turns 14 16-14 is not that bad

ya'll act like dudes in college wasnt smashing your sophmores in hs....which btw is worse then my dude

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

hes not talking about marrying da broad...he jus wants to smash....let him do him....ya know wen ya was in jhs ya couldnt get no dates cuz all da fly girlswere going for dudes in hs............

its not illegal so wth ur young do it

Back
Top Bottom