YOOO! NIKETALK MUSIC FORUM... MEZ ONE & I, RHYME SIK MIGHT HAVE BEEN BEAT JACKED

damn that's grimy if they really did jack it and it's not a coincidence. you should get in contact with him and bring it to their attention. ghostseems like he'd be a good dude w/ something like that

Uh oh...

God I hope this is just a coincidence.
tired.gif

If it's not though, you need to get paid.

sorry to tell you fam..i aint even bother to listen to the joint cuz i believe you

but this happened to my mans with Ghost camp also...yall got beat Jacked...someone better get at Mez to get at Ghostpeople and get his doe for that track and to make up for it you should be able to do a feature with him or something...

find out who they saying produced it

Unfortunately I'm the unpopular opinion...

It's a sample. Their drum pattern isn't the same.

I'm not saying you weren't beat jacked. There's a fair chance that they heard your beat and then sought out the sample and imitated it, but as faras getting money goes...idk if that's gonna happen.

You had no copy-right on anything.

If he's cool, sure he'll give you some $$.

If he's smart, he won't give you a dime though.

Originally Posted by XAleXShaneX

Unfortunately I'm the unpopular opinion...

It's a sample. Their drum pattern isn't the same.

I'm not saying you weren't beat jacked. There's a fair chance that they heard your beat and then sought out the sample and imitated it, but as far as getting money goes...idk if that's gonna happen.

You had no copy-right on anything.

If he's cool, sure he'll give you some $$.

If he's smart, he won't give you a dime though.
To be honest it's not about the money and I doubt that the sample was flipped the same way. All I would won't is for Mez to get some credit orsomething.

Also, the song that Mez and I did was for the NT Mixtape Vol. 3 so it wasn't about the money just the promotion of our talents.

EDIT: The 1st version of the beat that Mez sent me was on his soundclick page so that's where the jack could've came from.

Mez has never been a dude about $$$$$ he genuinely does it for the love, all he would want is the credit at least.

It's a sample...there are a LOT of samples that sound similar because when you do a drum pattern, it's just so complex you can get over a sample.

it's def not the same instrumental. the sample is just basically looped so it sounds like they are the same.

Wow, I didn't even know this post existed.

He does use similar chops as mine, anyway you can post the whole track so I can peep for myself ?

This was the latest, full version of the track. Just click on track # 7: I CAN

Aiight, can anyone find out who produced this joint, dude even fades the "yesterday" when the beat drops.....+#!.

Team Wu-Tang

Witty Unpredictable Talent And Natural Game

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but in all seriousness, it might just be a coincidence. the drum pattern sounds a little different. i think its just the sample that threw you off

Its the same sample, but the arrangement is the same and dude even faded the YESTERDAY after every 4 bars.

Coincidence or not, I just find that weird. I still would like to know who produced the track.

Back
Top Bottom