You, a lightsaber, and a male African lion

A conversation with my friends ended up with this question:

What would be the result of of a fight, to the death, against a hungry (hasn't eaten in 4 days) male African lion in an enclosed octagon with a lightsaber ?

Additional question: If you could choose would you rather use the lightsaber or a 9mm pistol with 3 bullets?

I'd choose the lightsaber and probably end up accidentally killing myself trying to do Vaapad style (Mace Windhu) moves. I think my best bet would be to run straight to it with the lightsaber pointing forward and hopefully it catches some flesh.
View media item 1215742
View media item 1215743

**** the lion b. no...literally...****... the... lion...**** her right in her *****..make it your *****...i wield my dong like that double ended darth maul joint. ask me how.

Last edited:
Do we have midi-chlorians in our bloodstream?
If not that lightsaber is useless bruh.

Can we make this a female lion?
Would mate and have lil Mufasa running my household when I die

can we make this a female lion

Would slay that cat.

Firmly grasp my light saber...two hands.
Would plunge my hot saber deep into her....not too deep....just deep enough until she moans a little....shes from the jungle so I know she likes pain.
She would be pawing around looking to scratch something but just grabbing air.
Slowly I would pull it out but not out completely.
I would leave the tip inside her as I look deep into her eyes.

Would slay that cat.

Firmly grasp my light saber...two hands.
Would plunge my hot saber deep into her....not too deep....just deep enough until she moans a little....shes from the jungle so I know she likes pain.
She would be pawing around looking to scratch something but just grabbing air.
Slowly I would pull it out but not out completely.
I would leave the tip inside her as I look deep into her eyes.
Dat descriptive language

ZkuH3.jpg

how is this a question? you can use an imaginary weapon against a lion, you clearly gonna win.  some of ya'll NTers stay smoking GOOD 

Would slay the lion with ease... I been a Jedi
pimp.gif
Jedi is my official religion, 100% true story.

Always makes me smile whenever I get some kind of official paperwork from the government and they have to state "Religion: Jedi" on it by law lol 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
Low key the funniest thread on NT in months, my dude said "lightsabers are not real" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom